V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, no abuse please as I've been catching it enough at work but I need to do something with my current seat, first I've got a Fatboy with a Mustang seat, I road out to Colorado last summer to visit a friend and the one thing that detracted from the trip was how bad my tailbone would hurt, I'm good for two sometimes three hours of riding then it starts to get painful, fast forward now, I was out hunting a couple of weeks ago and fell and hurt my tailbone, I'm pretty sure I chipped it but needless to say it was very painful for awhile and still is sore. I have been trying to ride my bike some but the seat just puts to much pressure on my tailbone, which reminded me how much it hurt last summer, seems to me that someone could make a seat that didn't have any padding where the tailbone area is, kind of like a modified doughnut and that would cure the sore ass on long rides, cause thats the only place that ever gets uncomfortable on me. Just my .02, ok, be gentle guys I've been catching enough hell at work and home over busting my ass. Later

Mongo

·
Registered
679 Posts
Don't laugh, but I think I might have something. It's a wooden bead seat cover. I saw it in the White Horse Press catalog. I found it on their site for you:

Click for seat cover

It's only $20.00 to boot.

I hope this might help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The best harley seat in the world is the police solo saddle. It has an adjustable air ride and I can sit on it all day, everyday. The seat is butt ugly, reminds me of an old John Deere tractor seat.

·
963 Posts
I have seen some of the new corbin seats have a groove cut down the center of the seat. Would that help?- Rob

·
Registered
77 Posts
have Corbins on my Road King and on my 1800 Goldwing....the Corbin on my Road King seems alot more comfortable comparing the 2. But, that said..its hard to beat a heated seat on the 1800 in the winter time. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts