V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impeachment is in the air and the attempt is almost assured. This is gonna be good and sure to get the Democrat's asses handed to them yet again. These freaking nut jobs are a constant source of entertainment. I know it's a distraction but given Trump's personality there has to be a part of him that is loving every minute of it. I know I would.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
This time I think they may have enough to reach the finish line but the real question is, after waiting this long, have the Dems run out of runway. Remember, it took the House almost 16 months to corner Bill with the Monica scandal and they didn't have to go very far. This one involves he said/she said and the leader of a foreign country. Getting all the hearings set up, questioning all the necessary people, playing with public opinion, and bringing this all to a vote during a presidential campaign year may prove to be too big of an agenda for Crazy Nancy and her cohorts. And one thing The Don is very skilled at is side stepping and diverting from the issue when it's needed.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be right but I think the biggest mistake the Democrats have made is not really understanding the 'enemy' and I'm sure there are a number of them and some Republicans that are wishing Nancy and a few other pot stirrers would just go away. I also think many of the crazies have gotten themselves in a position where they really have no choice but to get rid of him to save their own asses given how deeply they're involved in sh!t they don't want known.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I hear many many media reports of Democrap supporters that are highly tired of their own left.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Nancy likes to see her name in the news. Another witch hunt to detract from the issues which really concerns the citizens. We supposed to supply 275 million to a foreign country? They ought to be happy the US is protecting them so they don't have to. It is bad enough that Congress approves money they don't have like taking money from the military, Coast Guard and Fema to support the immigrant camps at the border. Next year these departments will ask for more money to make up for the loss this year. So lets have more impeachment hearings so the public dosen't notice the Dems are screwing us over.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Nancy likes to see her name in the news. Another witch hunt to detract from the issues which really concerns the citizens. We supposed to supply 275 million to a foreign country? They ought to be happy the US is protecting them so they don't have to. It is bad enough that Congress approves money they don't have like taking money from the military, Coast Guard and Fema to support the immigrant camps at the border. Next year these departments will ask for more money to make up for the loss this year. So lets have more impeachment hearings so the public dosen't notice the Dems are screwing us over.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

I wonder if we react like San Francisco and place Boulders in the entry ways to house and senate, that it will deter them from showing up?

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,657 Posts
The Dems have nothing. Trump baited them into this.

Nancy said nothing yesterday that is new. There is nothing happening now that wasn't already happening. This is all about air time.

The biggest thing happening here is that we all got to see Pelosi bow down to AOC.

The House hasn't even voted to begin a formal inquiry so Nancy is just spitting through her dentures.

·
Super Moderator
19,401 Posts
So the Demodummies are going to impeach trump over a bogus whistle blower complaint. An Obama appointee says they overheard someone talking about Trumps conversation with the President of The Ukraine.

1) At best the complaint is hearsay.
2) The person making the complaint does not have the security clearance needed to be privy to the conversation. And failed to report that they became aware of the classified information.
3) The transcript does not support impeachment. But it is also not an exact verbatim word for word transcript.

So this is real thin as far as high crimes and misdemeanors goes.

But then perhaps the Demodummies just got played. Now the whole world knows that Hunter Biden was given a board position with a Ukrainian energy company that was basically controlled by the sitting President of the Ukraine. This happened when Biden was VP, and was actively involved with the government of the Ukraine on matters of government corruption and a pathway to the west. Working directly with then President Viktor Yanukovych who was a Russian loyalist and was later driven from office by public outrage.

Just exactly what was the #2 man in the Obama administration doing. And why did he allow his son to take that position? I for one want to know!

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The worst part of all of this is the right people will never see the inside of a cell. The other worst part is the Dems know they're blowing smoke but with the help of the media they look to convince the low information and uneducated voters that there's really something there worth pursuing. My dad is a prime example of a low information CNN lemming and firmly believes Trump should be and will be impeached. He also believes Trump will see prison time just as soon as he's out of office. When you try to counter this nonsense with truth and logic he just doesn't want to hear it. And there are a lot of people just like my dad.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
So the Demodummies are going to impeach trump over a bogus whistle blower complaint. An Obama appointee says they overheard someone talking about Trumps conversation with the President of The Ukraine.

1) At best the complaint is hearsay.
2) The person making the complaint does not have the security clearance needed to be privy to the conversation. And failed to report that they became aware of the classified information.
3) The transcript does not support impeachment. But it is also not an exact verbatim word for word transcript.

So this is real thin as far as high crimes and misdemeanors goes.

But then perhaps the Demodummies just got played. Now the whole world knows that Hunter Biden was given a board position with a Ukrainian energy company that was basically controlled by the sitting President of the Ukraine. This happened when Biden was VP, and was actively involved with the government of the Ukraine on matters of government corruption and a pathway to the west. Working directly with then President Viktor Yanukovych who was a Russian loyalist and was later driven from office by public outrage.

Just exactly what was the #2 man in the Obama administration doing. And why did he allow his son to take that position? I for one want to know!
and then there is the 1.5 billion private-equity deal with China that Guiliane is about to expose with documents to prove it.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like Hillary is really relevant these days. I often wonder if she ever was or if was only in her mind. At this point she has nothing to lose so she can make a bigger ass of herself than she already has with little concern.

·
Registered
15,627 Posts
Now the whole world knows that Hunter Biden was given a board position with a Ukrainian energy company that was basically controlled by the sitting President of the Ukraine. This happened when Biden was VP, and was actively involved with the government of the Ukraine on matters of government corruption and a pathway to the west. Working directly with then President Viktor Yanukovych who was a Russian loyalist and was later driven from office by public outrage.
Wierd. I haven't heard in the main stream media.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Now the whole world knows that Hunter Biden was given a board position with a Ukrainian energy company that was basically controlled by the sitting President of the Ukraine. This happened when Biden was VP, and was actively involved with the government of the Ukraine on matters of government corruption and a pathway to the west. Working directly with then President Viktor Yanukovych who was a Russian loyalist and was later driven from office by public outrage.

That's exactly what I'm waiting to hear now. What exactly did Biden do while he was in office? The Dems just shot their own candidate in the foot.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
That's exactly what I'm waiting to hear now. What exactly did Biden do while he was in office? The Dems just shot their own candidate in the foot.
Dems have been shooting themselves in the foot since 2016. They need to consider larger capacity magazines.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I also noticed that Nancy was solo in addressing the throngs of Demo-dummies and didn't have her "Meat Puppet" Schummer by her side. He wound up commenting later on his own. Maybe they've had a falling out about who is who's beotch. Anyway, this is only going to keep our train wreck of a gov't from working on important legislation like immigration and healthcare.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts