V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting the red X after I post a pic. Saw 5th Gear used AOL so I jumped over there. This is a test.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
JimmyK, Nice looking ride! Almost bought a 2000 Sporty that color. Liked it alot but was'nt ready to fork over 10K for a used (albiet, all chromed out):rolleyes: Sporty!

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
JimmyK - I saw your pic on the other one. You must have deleted it now though because it's gone. Sweet looking bike, by the way!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deb93fxlr said:
JimmyK - I saw your pic on the other one. You must have deleted it now though because it's gone. Sweet looking bike, by the way!

Hi!

Yea I deleted it. I had it linked to Image Station and kept gettin the red X. This one is linked to AOL because I saw that in 5th Gears properties, that is who he was using and it worked. :D

Thanks for the compliment on my baby !

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fourhour said:
JimmyK, Nice looking ride! Almost bought a 2000 Sporty that color. Liked it alot but was'nt ready to fork over 10K for a used (albiet, all chromed out):rolleyes: Sporty!

Thanks! It is Pearl Bronze and it really grows on you after a while. I walked past it on the showroom floor, then started looking at it on the way back. Fell in love. That was 02/18/00. Today, 44k + miles later, I am still in love.

Boy! If I could only get it to fetch me a beer! DAMN!

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
JimmyK that is an AWSOME looking color. It is a H-D original color?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Oh man! I smashed the hell out a that one. Shot the Horse and replaced her with......

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
..........................a KIA!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts