V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fiddle farting around and I came across "Highest Reaction Score" and I'm in the count, I'm at the very last of the bottom but I'm there, alright!

So, whats a Reaction score, is it how many times I got pissed at someone here? OR do I need to cover up my camera lenz on my computer????????? It sure didn't feel like 22 times.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I guess I need to work on my "fiddle farting" skills! I can't even find my score!

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I need to work on my "fiddle farting" skills! I can't even find my score!

Norm thats a perfect question for the Good'O Magic 8 Ball, don't forget to shake it first, it's crucial

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,710 Posts
Norm thats a perfect question for the Good'O Magic 8 Ball, don't forget to shake it first, it's crucial
...but if you shake it more than twice you're just playin with yerself.

·
Registered
15,709 Posts
...but if you shake it more than twice you're just playin with yerself.
It's mine. I'll shake it as long as it feels good.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's mine. I'll shake it as long as it feels good.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I must be confused on the whole "fiddle farting" thing. It's supposed to feel good? I must be doin it wrong...

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
What was we talking about? Reaction scores sorta like when pulling up to a stop sign. Look left look right start to pull out and out the corner of your eye you see a log truck 20' away on the left. What is your reaction score of letting go the throttle and grabbing the brake lever? This happened once, but I made it a habit to look left twice. It could have been worse if it wasn't for the healthy cup of Metamucel that morning.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I must be confused on the whole "fiddle farting" thing. It's supposed to feel good? I must be doin it wrong...

Fiddle farting is a form of doing something in a bored way, then being completely surprised at the end.

There's no limits on what to fiddle fart with Norm.

We can help ya and name a few things

1 - 15 of 15 Posts