... to ride. :laugh:
Beautiful day, 52F., sunny, light wind.
See you all later. :yes:
I'm right behind you, Lee.

Lefty

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
As soon as I get home from work & pick some friends up from the train station, I'll be hittin the road for a while. My son has a soccer tournament and if his team wins the noon game I'll have to meet up to root them on at 2:30 but I should get some miles in either way.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Should be a good game. I am hoping for a Colts victory, but I don't think it's going to happen. The Pats are playing angry.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Yep...been rough here too...all the way down to the mid-70s by noon. brrrrrrrr. It's so nice cruisin around here..going over the bay bridges and the bayous....I have ridden over them many times but am amazed how nice this place is every time I get out alone on a cool day when the air is so clean and clear.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back from my 100+ mile cruise. :wavey:
I don't know if it's age or the 50 lbs, I lost; but, 58F is kinda' chilly.
steveusmc, I envy you. :yes: Semper Fi.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Carrie said:
aw...springer! This is were you and I disagree! ;)

Hmmmm, something tells me that's not the same picture you posted yesterday! Either that, or I can't find it yet!

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Lee Clarke said:
Back from my 100+ mile cruise. :wavey:
I don't know if it's age or the 50 lbs, I lost; but, 58F is kinda' chilly.
steveusmc, I envy you. :yes: Semper Fi.
Congrats on losing 50 lbs. That's quite an achievement. Yep...you lost some fat insulation so bundle up a little more. I'll be elated when I lose just the 20 pounds I want to shed.....and I'm telling you, it wants to stay with me. :hmmm:

·
Registered
63 Posts
A little chilly here, 60 degrees in the morning, around 90 in the afternoon. Man these winters in the Phoenix area are brutal.:harhar:

·
Registered
449 Posts
detailer57 said:
A little chilly here, 60 degrees in the morning, around 90 in the afternoon. Man these winters in the Phoenix area are brutal.:harhar:
It's winter there already? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
What? only 100 miles? At those temperatures, the bike barely got warmed up. :)

We had a "cold front" come through last night... temps this morning riding in were the low 50's.

Not really sure what the weather's doing this year. It never really got hot this summer, and now it's not really getting cold (yet). Either way, doesn't really matter... I'm still riding.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rub it in, you warm climate guys. :yes:

steveusmc,
It wasn't that hard losing 50 lbs. Now, the hard part is keeping it off.
Actually, I credit my USMC training.
I got back in uniform, last year, after 30 years, as a LTC, JAG, in the MD Guard, to assist troops, who have been activated, and their families, with resultant problems, like rent, consumer loans, wills,etc.
I didn't want to disrespect the uniform, by wearing it as a " fatbody ". ~!Awesome!
Semper Fi!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts