V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum while on another forum, and I figured I would check it out. Seems like this is a pretty good forum.

I just got my first bike 3 months ago, it's a sportster hugger---only one that I was able to reach the ground with, seeing that I'm only 5'1".

I would just like to say hi and I hope to get to know some fellow bikers.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum, BikerBabe. There are lots of good folks here. We're glad you're a rider.

Hope you took the msf course!

Indiana, PA? Are you associated with the Indiana University of Pennsylvania?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a student at Indiana University of Pa (IUP)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Do you know or have you heard of recent grads Trudy Hollands or Rachel Downs? Rachel graduated 12/01 and Trudy a couple years ago. I think both received Masters.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't heard of either. I really don't know too many people at IUP except the one that I graduated with that also went to IUP.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome BikerBabe. Really glad that you found us here. We are growing fast and we are proud of the members that frequent this forum. I hope that you feel comfortable here and post often with us to share information or just to let us get to know you.

I think after a time we should move your cool story to the My Story introduction catagory so it doesn't get lost in the threads in here somewhere. For right now it's fine here and may get more visibility, Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum, I think it a great forum and is very well organized. If you ever have a question there seem to be at least a few who can provide an answer or if you just want to hang and chat, I think everyone is into that. This is going to even get better in the winter; at least you'll have a place to talk riding when the snows come.

Enjoy your bike,

Dave

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Welcome aboard BikerBabe...with a name like that, we ALL want to see some pictures..of your motorcycle. :)

Visit and post often! Enjoy that new ride.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome BikerBabe. Glad you joined up. It's nice to see more female riders and members on the forum. Ask questions and don't be scared. I probably ask some of the dumbest questions, but you won't find out unless you ask. I know you won't get flamed, so......fearnot! J.T.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the HD forum,BikerBabe!

Glad you joined us,this is a great place to hang & share knowledge.

Congrats on your Sportster,Enjoy!!

Post often & have fun!!!!
guido

1 - 13 of 13 Posts