V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having this excellent forum. It's unfortunate to hear that the motor company doesn't like the use of its name in the forum's url.

My wife and I love riding on our 2001 Road Glide, which is my second Harley. The first was a 1999 Softail, which I got after having *** bikes for many many years.

We took a long ride on the Softail once, and promised ourselves that we would get a "big" bike as soon as we could.

Well, whaddaya know, a few months later, I was at a local dealer, and they had a nice Road Glide on the floor. The price was right, so I checked on the loan payments, and they were right about the same as my Softail payments were, so we got a Road Glide.

Just put the Tour Pack on last night. She has been riding without a backrest for a while now, and she is really looking forward to the first ride on the Glide with back support!

I look forward to exchanging lots of useful information on this wonderful forum.

Happy trails!

Ken Newman
"watamix":)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,watamix!

Glad you joined us,great place to hang when not in the wind!

Looking forward to your posts,enjoy the forum.
guido

·
Registered
695 Posts
Glad you joined in, watamix. There are quite a few people here in this forum that ride road glides and others that like them a lot.
That back support is a must for my wife, she won't ride without it. I guess for the passenger (some) it's a big issue.
Look forward to reading your posts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts