V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That opener ought to raise an eyebrow or two.

Bi in a sense of not being totally loyal to one brand of bike. I love HD and BMW motorcycles equally.

I will turn 47 in 2 weeks and I have been riding for 24 years. Started out on a Honda Twinstar 185cc.

First Harley was a 80 Wide Glide which I rode for 16 months and 16000 miles. Not the most reliable machine. Knew I wanted to go cross country so I traded that one for a BMW.

Been riding BMW and HD ever since.

Currently have 3 Harleys. 2001 T Sport, 99 Ultra and 01 XLH (for sale).

Also, for the long distance work, a 2002 BMW R1150RT.

I ride a little over 20000 miles a year, which is all pleasure. My job is such that I cannot ride to work. I do get 4 weeks vacation a year and most of it is spent crossing state lines.

I have ridden in all 48 of the continental US. Some day I hope to get to Alaska.

My favorite bike is the T Sport. It has V&H Big SHots and I love the sound. Did a three day 1000 mile trip on it once, but prefer to rock around the country roads here in Western PA on it.

Enjoy the information found in this forum and plan to check it frequently.

Later.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
prpbmw, welcome to the boards. No problem being Bi, er I mean enjoy two different bikes. You'll find that the spirit and soul of the rrider is appreciated here.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hi Bi, I'm Hetro

Harley Even Though Rip Offs

LOL! Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I am also BUY-ING shiznt constantly!!!!
Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum

prpmw,

Welcome to the H/D Forum.

Several riders here enjoyed other brands of bikes before their Harley. Many riders here have bikes besides their Harley. We appreciate that you ride.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome prpbmw,

Yes that was an intro, I don't have enough cash to have more than one bike interest, and you know how that goes. I am about finished or at least have slowed down on stuff for the bike; I am back working on stuff for the car, now. I now thinking about a carbon clutch for the car, carbon surfaced flywheel and carbon clutch plate, more money to spend. At least if I slow up on bike mods I'll be able to put the stuff on the car I already have sitting in the garage.

Again welcome to the forum

Dave

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
prpbmw said:
That opener ought to raise an eyebrow or two.
Click HERE and prove its NOT you! :D
Just kidding

1 - 12 of 12 Posts