V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Hey guys back up and running

Use the 928 445 3473 number to get in touch with me Thanks!!!!

P.S. >>>>>>>> MOVING SUCKS!!!!!
Welcome back.. I couldn't agree with you more that moving does SUCK. I get to move just about every three years..

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Try being in the military. 12 moves in 23 years. Now, that sucks. OH yeah, good to see you back wrench.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
fxdl raw said:
Try being in the military. 12 moves in 23 years. Now, that sucks. OH yeah, good to see you back wrench.
I feel your pain fxdl raw, 5 moves in 13 years. The ultimate clue is after 20 years of moving time and time again, we can retire and collect free money the rest of our lives the way I see it.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Hey guys back up and running

Use the 928 445 3473 number to get in touch with me Thanks!!!!

[email protected]

Some one give that a test?? thanks

P.S. >>>>>>>> MOVING SUCKS!!!!!
Yo Wrench!

I made this thread sticky so folks can find you.

Let me know if this is OK.

regards,

wyo

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Welcome back.. I couldn't agree with you more that moving does SUCK. I get to move just about every three years..
I couldn't agree more...but hey I'm just happy he's settled in so I can send my heads in...moving would be fun if someone else did all the work and payed the bill...

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the moving issue is still going on I had huge issue today with the phone system( had to buy new ones as the movers broke a bunch of items) Running from place to place trying to loacte the right items, waiting on the service repair guys to get here, while not able to do work , ALl in all I am glad this day is OVER!! See ya all in the morning

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
Wrench, glad to hear you are settling into your new digs! Get ready, my heads are on the way! Just don't lose them in the pile of stuff you have around there from moving!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Good Luck Steve

I agree on the moving sucks although I am thinking about selling the farm in michigan and headed some place warm.I might come out to phoenix and check it out.See my buddy at precision and check your shop as well.
Peace, Larry

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Michigan is where HDWRECH moved from...if all you guys keep moving to the southwest who is gonna be left to shovel the snow....LOL

woodmaster said:
I agree on the moving sucks although I am thinking about selling the farm in michigan and headed some place warm.I might come out to phoenix and check it out.See my buddy at precision and check your shop as well.
Peace, Larry

·
Registered
507 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
....moving would be fun if someone else did all the work and payed the bill...
That's only 'cuz you don't have to do it!!!! :p

Moving SUX no matter who is doing the work.

About 14 times in 15 years :(

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
I feel your pain fxdl raw, 5 moves in 13 years. The ultimate clue is after 20 years of moving time and time again, we can retire and collect free money the rest of our lives the way I see it.
Not free money - after 21 years of BS i figure i earned every cent coming to me.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Jamie;

Key West, Mobile to Coos Bay. Hope you don't mind a little :badmood: Haven't been to Coos Bay since 1985 while on vacation. Stationed in Washington (twice), Alaska (3 times), Michigan, Mass, Virginia, and finally the last 2 years in DC.. That did it. 28 years and time to go. Bought the Harley and that was it. 30 days later my retirement request was on the boss's desk.:woohoo:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Moving Sucks

Even when someone else moves you (at government expense), you still have fun of packing the stuff you want to arrive in one piece, replacing the pieces that they broke, and finding someone to repair or refinish the nicks and scratches to your furniture. I've moved to Italy, Saudi Arabia, Guantanamo Bay, Heideberg and Tazar (Hungary), before moving back to the States again, and I can stay in one place forever now. Got me this here motorsickle, a momma that can cook good, a big ice box full of beer. Yep, life is good when you retire.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hey Steve thanks ill call you tomorrow when i get my heads :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im really looking forward to it :)

ill be ready to :boxin: soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts