V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FXSTBI
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the corruption begin!​

Anyone up for an April 10th blast down 95 to VA Beach and back up the Eastern Shore? Leave the wife and kids at home! not a sight seeing trip!​

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
didn't know ya left ;)

welcome back..:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Let the corruption begin!​

Anyone up for an April 10th blast down 95 to VA Beach and back up the Eastern Shore? Leave the wife and kids at home! not a sight seeing trip!​
...is this one of those freakin' rides where it cost a freakin' $12 to cross a freakin' bridge!

... AND the freakin' toll booth chick is not even freakin' good-lookin' enough for ya to even think of freakin' askin' her to flash her freakin' :boobies: to make crossing the freakin' bridge freakin' worth the freakin' $12

...I'm freakin' tentative...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
...is this one of those freakin' rides where it cost a freakin' $12 to cross a freakin' bridge!

... AND the freakin' toll booth chick is not even freakin' good-lookin' enough for ya to even think of freakin' askin' her to flash her freakin' :boobies: to make crossing the freakin' bridge freakin' worth the freakin' $12

...I'm freakin' tentative...
We should do it this summer...$12 or not!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
If ya'll make it to the beach let me know, first round is on me, coke, beer, tea, whatever...:beer:

·
Registered
886 Posts
What ever happened to HD-LUX / Chris?

...haven't heard from him in years...

...last time I saw him was at VukFest 2007...

...hope he is doing well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts