V-Twin Forum banner

I'm Addicted..... Can I Get My Fix Here?

616 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  P 0 P E Y E 
#1 ·
Hi Folks........

I've ridden motorcycles all my life. I'm so addicted to bikes I moved to Florida 23 years ago just so I could ride year round. I was tired of sitting on my bikes in a heated garage during the miserable Ohio winters making motorcycle noises.

Riding bikes on the road since I was 14. Bought my first Harley Sportster in '69, I was 18. It was a '59 XLH. The last fifteen years I have averaged 20-30,000 miles a year. I try to keep a couple of bikes at a time. One for the road and one for play. Like I said, I'm addicted!

I bought a '05 RKC from a friend at Christmas. I told the Wife it was for her. Hey, it worked. LOL... She's not always real bright. :wacko: To prove that point, she's been married to me 30 years. :)

If I post something in the wrong area or post something wrong, let me know. I don't do computers real well. I still have a 8-track in the garage for my tunes! Some people tell me I'm stuck in the 70's! ^rolleyez^

Hopefully I can give something at times and I know I will learn from the people of this site.

Thanks & Take Care.......... Red

My RK....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/RedDog/Road King Classic/RoadKing4.jpg

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Hey Red, welcome. You are among friends and have similar addiction problems. Fortunately for you, you have the ability to get a daily "fix". Those of us stuck in the midwest must wait for warmer weather. So we hang out around here to get the fix we need 'till spring.

We're glad you have joined us. Relax, post often and ride 'em safe!

Ray

To see pix of my ride...
http://beta.propichosting.com/Album....lder=450007794

#8 ·
You may find help in our 12 Step Program

1. Buy Chrome

2. Modify bike (install chrome)

3. Wash

4. Shine

5. Ride

6. Wash

7. Shine

8. Ride

9. Wash

10. Shine

11. Ride

12. Buy more chrome.

We fight this addiction through depletion of our financial resources by surrending our money to the MOCO as quickly as we can, thus assuring that we will soon run out of money and thereby end this ridiculous habit. Sorta like immersion therapy.

:welcome:

#9 ·
:welcome: to the forum. Wish I was down there to ride with ya. Post up often and enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.