V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am still new to this forum. I have been watching for a couple months and then decided to join. I am a motorcycle enthusiast, Not solely herley davidson. thats why i decided to join this forum . i get tired of all the my bike is better than you bike stuff. Anyhow I have owned alot of metrics, and a couple sportsters, but Now i have a wide glide that i just put up for sale since I am in the process of buying a Harley davidson Touring bike from my brother in law. But anyway I look forward to alot of good clean motorcycle conversation and a healthy apprecaition for all bike makes.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi GUNZ:

Welcome to the jungle.

This is the right forum for you my new friend. Bikes R us.

Good luck with the brother in law purchase. Hope he gives you a fair deal.

Glade to make your acquaintance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting a great deal. he bought the bike and put alot down. All I have to do is pay-off which is much less than 10k on a 2005 with 3400 miles on it. So yes i would say i am getting a great deal.:chopper:

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Youza gunz, under $10K on an 05 touring with less then 4k on it? Does he have any OTHER bikes he wants to sell?

:brows:

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Welcome aboard shipmate. Lots of good riding around Coos Bay, just need a good rainsuit!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i see the 44 footer in your signature, i guess you were a BM at one time? I am Coast guard also, but I guess from the shipmate comment you knew that huh?

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
gunz said:
So i see the 44 footer in your signature, i guess you were a BM at one time? I am Coast guard also, but I guess from the shipmate comment you knew that huh?
Yes I did and nope, snipe. Started my career on lifeboat stations, Rio Vista, Grays Harbor, and Neah Bay. Loved every minute of it.

I'm a mustang, got 29 in and going to hang it up next year.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts