V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ultra with all kinds of detachable stuff. Dress up or dress down! Have to have a 95" Stage II in her also!

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
k9guy said:
Ultra with all kinds of detachable stuff. Dress up or dress down! Have to have a 95" Stage II in her also!
What he said is what I got...and could not be happier:cheers:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Guess it better be the Road Glide I have now since I figure it's the last one I'll ever own.

Until they come out with the 650lb revolution powered bagger:D

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Probably Ultra. Got a FLHR, but as time goes on I realize how nice it is to have the extras. Already added lowers and tour pak.

If you put a lot miles on you will appreciate storage space and protection from the elements.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Got it. Road King is the one for me. It a good boulevard cruiser and a touring bike. It looks great. What more could you want?

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
My Road King Custom... perfect blend between a FatBoy and a GeezMobile. Can strip it down for a solo run or put on the 2-up crap when she wants to come along. Conversion time: 8 minutes. Either way... it is damned comfortable. Running solo gives me wood.

·
100th Road Glide
283 Posts
Have it now!

Mine would be the RoadGlide. This is my 1st but its the type and style I have always liked the looks of. My 2nd choice would be the new Street Glide but with the mag wheels. I just prefer mag type wheels. Mike

·
Registered
934 Posts
Now that I know not to run in front of 8, I like my bike just fine for the rest of my days.

Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to putt around on a few others.

Oh, I'm talking bout the Electra Glide Classic.

darrell

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
My Wide Glide,,,,,,I could have any bike I want now and I choose the Wide Glide for the way I ride. I'm 54 and hope I never get to the point I want a geezer ride because of my age, if my style of riding changes then maybe one then!

·
Harleys don't leak oil !
469 Posts
RoadKing.I just sold my sporty and bought a FLHR.I can quick detach the backrest,pass.seat,and windshield and run it around like that or,I can put all the stuff on it and criuse.Riding 2up is great now.The sporty wasn't enough and an Ultra is probably to much.I don't think I'm gonna want for much at this point.I think if I had an Ultra I probably wouldn't fire all that up just to take a little put.Little one hour puts are about half my riding miles.

·
Chrome is the New Chrome
280 Posts
My '05 Wide Glide.

Went to the Int'l MC Show in NYC a couple of weeks ago. I sat on a bunch of different brands and all the HD models. Got home and fired up the WG for a short ride and it was the best bike on was on all day.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
8-Ball said:
My Road King Custom... perfect blend between a FatBoy and a GeezMobile. Can strip it down for a solo run or put on the 2-up crap when she wants to come along. Conversion time: 8 minutes. Either way... it is damned comfortable. Running solo gives me wood.

Dido. I couldn't be happier with my Custom.:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I will keep my Heritage Springer. My 2003 FLSTSI looks old school but has modern reliability. I also like the fact that they are not a dime a doz.

·
Registered
603 Posts
RK.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. OK there.

·
USAF Dirt Boy
85 Posts
Has to be the Road Glide, had sportys, softails, dynas and the RG is the best but hell I am getting older. Now where did that handle go for the footrest and my TV tray.

BRG:sofa:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts