V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they want to leave http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071003/ap_on_re_us/secessionist_movement_1

I'm not always happy and would surely like to change some things, but change doesn't mean secession. From these groups spring violence and anarchy. If we polled these people Ill bet they all spring from the Democrat Party originally. Where is J. Edgar Hoover when you need him?

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
wasn't JEH buried in his dress?
If they seceede will they have a helmet law?

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think in a few years these secessionists would be crying for economic and military protection from the USA. How could a land-locked state that seceded be allowed to fly over the US air space? These people are crackpots.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
geoffreyt said:
So, do you think this is a valid movement?
It's obviously valid (it exists) does it address the needs that you have...not likely as I don't think you'd really understand what it's about...will it succeed, again not likely but not because you don't agree with it. Our Congress will never allow secession as another cash cow would then stray from control with others likely to follow suit...is it valid to my needs...only to the extent that it would shake the very foundation our present lack of representation that our Administration and Congress have so lovingly nurtured to the demise of our society...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
geoffreyt said:
A faulty premise exists too, does that make it a valid premise.
The premise is valid to those sharing that view so in a word YES...now if it's not a view you share then for you that word would be NO...don't get it do ya? :blink:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
geoffreyt said:
awfully touchy huh
How do you figure that...I was simply making a point...almost nothing in this forum is worth getting upset over...passionate yes, but upset/touchy...I hardly think so...:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
How do you figure that...I was simply making a point...almost nothing in this forum is worth getting upset over...passionate yes, but upset/touchy...I hardly think so...:D
...swm ain't the 'touchie / feelie' type anyway...
:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts