1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
71baldboy said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...nice headlights

aaaahhhhh......I mean headlight..headlight.:xhere:
Headwinds...lol!-2$en#e- I do have that.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
While I'd like to say something profound here, I'm pretty much at a loss...except she's not a rider. She's not even a very good passenger. Look at the heals on those boots. Would you let your co-pilot go riding with heels like that? #[email protected] Get real. She's eye candy for a lifestyle mag. Give me a REAL rider/copilot any day.

And Carrie, the title to the thread even got me to post! :bowdwn:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
WideOne said:
I saw that picture in a fairly new issue of American Iron or Hot Bikes. I thought to myself, 'Damn that's one fine ride!'
The bike looks good too!

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
I may be in the minority on this deal but the bike doesn't do much for me. A 103 stroker with no oil cooler in Arizona is gonna run pretty hot in my opinion. And yea the girl is hot.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I bet she's a pain in the arse to someone...and after he's done kissin' her feet, he can't wait to go trippin' without her! I would let her sit on the back for a while, nice back massager.

Thorns

·
Infrequent Poster
1,662 Posts
Thorns said:
I bet she's a pain in the arse to someone...and after he's done kissin' her feet, he can't wait to go trippin' without her! I would let her sit on the back for a while, nice back massager.

Thorns
I am sure this is something that has been posted around here before, but it is worth repeating.

I saw this on a sticker on a bike at a rally last year. It said something like this....

"No matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere, is tired of her $hit!"

But it still looks like a fun ride to try out at least once though!

·
TX Hill Country Explorer
893 Posts
dwarthog said:
I am sure this is something that has been posted around here before, but it is worth repeating.

I saw this on a sticker on a bike at a rally last year. It said something like this....

"No matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere, is tired of her $hit!"

But it still looks like a fun ride to try out at least once though!
Very true, I heard something just like that a few years ago. "Show me the finest bitch in town and I'll show you a man that is sick of her sh*t" :D

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Imagine winning that at in a contest. Riding your trophy and your other trophy riding right behind you. ~!Awesome!

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
Rock_Steady said:
Imagine winning that at in a contest. Riding your trophy and your other trophy riding right behind you. ~!Awesome!
rock, i don't know what kind of sick, strap on wearing girl dreams your having but my other trophy would be riding on top not behind me my closet fairy friend.:hystria:

just foolin rock.

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
pasadenajim said:
While I'd like to say something profound here, I'm pretty much at a loss...except she's not a rider. She's not even a very good passenger. Look at the heals on those boots.
Gotta disagree here Jim. I know several lady riders who ride very well indeed while wearing boots like that ... some wear them to add height (including the lovely bride...) so their heels actually touch the ground at stoplights, some wear them because they like the way they look.

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
bebrewer said:
Very true, I heard something just like that a few years ago. "Show me the finest bitch in town and I'll show you a man that is sick of her sh*t" :D
Maybe she's just sick of the man calling her bitch, finest or otherwise ...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts