V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and crank it tight than go back into my wiring harness. But, I can't get my headlight to work. All I did is put new handlebar risers on. Must have pulled on something a little too much. Everthing, and I mean every fucking thing, else works fine. Bike runs great. But no effing headlight, low or high. errrrrr. Any suggestions, like, maybe a breaker bar on the vise handle:dunno: .

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
It is a simple circuit to test. Do you have a meter? If not go buy a cheap VOM meter at radio shack and I can talk you through the rest.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
springer- said:
It is a simple circuit to test. Do you have a meter? If not go buy a cheap VOM meter at radio shack and I can talk you through the rest.

Springer, thanks. I'll have to get back to ya. I've got **** that's gotta be done tonight and have to go outta town for tomorrow.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, everything works. Turns out the headlight wire pins had pull away from the connectors a little. Thank you for your offer of assistance Springer.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Sprung said:
In need of some TLC :265: :nope:
Well...make sure that when you get the TLC that you add a little MegaGlide on it to keep down the friction and abrasion marks. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts