V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am currently involved in a project that will soon involve the interviewing of Harley-Davidson consumers to obtain knowledge of their behavior in "use of the product, purchasing situation of the product, service of the product, etc, namely on purchasing behaviors." I would greatly appreciate that you guys help me. If any of you can get me a personal interview, then I can buy you lunch (or something).

I might also try to distribute a survey of some sort with simple questions of WHEN, WHAT, HOW MUCH, WHERE, and WHY you have chosen your purchases.

I realize that you guys can be very busy at times, but I can work around your schedule. I am currently in the Milwaukee, WI area and am attending the University Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am double majoring in Marketing and Productions/Operations management and I dream of one day owning my own business.

At the moment, I do not have the questions to ask of you. I am merely asking to see if there is any cooperation here. (I know you guys want to talk to me about your bikes! ;) )

Thank you all for your reading this

·
old timer
516 Posts
Let me get this straight...you wanna interview me in regards to my knowledge about my behavior as a consumer of HD products and for the interview you would buy me lunch...ask away, but I don't eat at McDonalds...LOL

manny

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Plenty of witnesses to substantiate that claim. The proper vintage with the meal will also be appreciated.

The Hippo even eats the leftovers. LOL

Guess you could put the stuff in some sort of file, and it could be done via e-mail. Sooner or later we catch up with you. Not sure if it will make a difference, but you should be aware that the engineering department does this sort of stuff all the time, mainly focused on new product. Conversations off the record with these guys are always interesting.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Re: Appreciate Your Help.

maztur,

I would be glad to answer any questions that you have. However, for lunch, I will divilge all information that I posses for a dozen White Castle Burgers.
Get back with me on this.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Anytime my friend. I am doing a residency and MPH right now at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City and have had to turn out similar research work. Interviews can be a pain. Save your coinage on me brother I'll do it for nothing. Give one of the other folks here my lunch ;) I feel your pain. Do you ride? If so what are you riding?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the cooperation guys. I truly appreciate it. It's too bad that most of you are out of state! If I were to make a questionairre of some sort, then will you guys be willing to fill them out? I figure that via internet would be easier for everyone so there are no time conflicts. I will let you guys know when I have finished the questionairre.

You want to know who true enthusiasts are? The guys that are willing to talk about their passion to anyone!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
ANY TIME

Just let me know,I'm in Chicago. Might have a buddy or two that would help.Also there is a giant swap meet at McCormick Place in Chicago Feb.24.Don't worry about the lunch, I enjoy talking to intellegent people about my scooter.Your not that far away,we could do it on a weekend. You might be able to answer a few business questions for me.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Like many of us, this is my second time around on the bike scene. I'll be happy to contribute.

Roadking96, I must say, the White Castles do sound good! Haven't had any belly bombers since we left St. Lou over 11 years ago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
When - Every chance I get
What - Everything I dont already have
How much - two steps beyond too much
Where - Every HD dealer, online vendor, swapmeet within 200 miles

Is there anything wrong with this behavior? ;)

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Behavior

RobZombie,

You sound as if you are like me and everybody else that I know that has a passion for riding on 2 wheels.

That would put you as normal as you can get in my book.

Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
White Castle Burgers.

STRAYDOG,

Brother, you must be one strong man to have gone 11 years without a White Castle Burger. I take my hat off to you!!

I cannot go 1 month without makiing a run to the Castle.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Back at ya,

Here to help and share the passion of our sport and lifestyle. Didn't catch any input as to if or what you ride. Maybe it's just my innattentativity... Is that a word? Works for me!

Mike

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Re: White Castle Burgers.

Roadking96 said:
STRAYDOG,

Brother, you must be one strong man to have gone 11 years without a White Castle Burger. I take my hat off to you!!

I cannot go 1 month without makiing a run to the Castle.

Ride Safe.

You all need to visit your local WALMART SuperCenter. Look in the frozen foods section and they sell a box of 6 White Castle Cheesburgers/Hamburgers for $2.98 plus tax. I find myself getting a few boxes of them every time I go!

Not bad for microwave either!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts