V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Into the Sunset...
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this board last year just before I took delivery on my bike. Have been just reading and learning for the most part, posted a handful of times. My bike is an '05 Night Train in black cherry. First bike, other than pedal type. Married, wife's name is Tiffany. I am an X-Ray Service Technician at Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines. My dad is stryder, also on this forum. Returned from an all expenses paid vacation to Baghdad in March of '05. My wife was also with me and we are both Army Reservists. Hobbies include Computers, Automotives, and about anything Mechanical or Electrical. I also do construction, woodworking, metalworking and am a member of the Volunteer Fire Department. I guess that is about it for now, any questions drop me a line.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

And from my family to yours, THANK YOU for you service to this great nation.{salute(

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Thanks to the both of you for your service!!! {salute( Post up often and enjoy.

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
:welcome: and as others have stated, Thank you all for your service, glad you're all home and safe.

Now fire that sucker up and go ridin', you have earned it bigtime. {salute(

·
Registered
4 Posts
welcome

Did you say electrical??? new here too...will figure out how this works in time...give a gander at yodon(new thread)...Nam Vet here...just did a Patriot Guard thing yesterday...might be of interest to you...give me a shout.

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, and welcome home from the sand box. Hope you have fun riding and enjoying being home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts