V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call yesterday. The guy claimed to be the owner of Glendale Harley. he called to tell me I was the winner of the Love Ride 19 drawing for a 2003 V-rod! Turns out, no joke, he really was...and I really won!! Holy SH*T! I've never won anything before in my life!!! I've been bouncing off the walls ever since!!! I already have an '03 V-rod, so I'll be selling the new one to pay off mine! That makes mine pretty much a FREE V-ROD! Holy SH*T ! I think I said that already!!! Can you tell how excited I am??? Holy SH*T!

Me --> :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Let me be the first to congrat you. Way to go Steve. Now you have one for even and odd days.
St. Louis Bob

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
No words are gonna explain THAT feeling..........:D
lucky shite :eek:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:eek: Now that's the call we all wait for - CONGRATS

·
Registered
688 Posts
'grats bro. Wish my kharma was that good. I guess I didn't help enough little old ladies across the street.

·
Registered
413 Posts
How come the people who win cool **** are the people who already have cool ****?:D

Congratulations man, I enter bike raffles every so often hoping to pay off my bike like you did.

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all! It's still kinda sinkin' in!! Wow. It's like a motorcycle just fell from the sky! Like I said, I'd never won anything before....it's a pretty cool call to get! I'm still waiting for the "hah hah, we were only joking!" call!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I won a free bag of Walker crisps today!
That's worth a whoppin' 27 pence over here in the UK.

That's it, I cannot say I never won anything anymore.

I would keep both V-Rods just to show off!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
OMG! - hope some of that luck rubs off in this direction. Congrats!- Wow! Damn! Holy Sh*t...

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
wow thats awesome, what were the odds? i won a pair nice riding glasses at a harley rendevous but of course, i wear prescription glasses. go figure.

·
Registered
380 Posts
congrats mdrsteve a good idea to sell the v rod and pay off one. you are a lucky man i could not win any thing. i always say i could not get laid in a whore house with 2 fists full of $100 bills, but that is my luck.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts