V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the events of today, as I sit here and type this "vent", I truly wonder about some people and it makes me sick to my stomach with anger and hate. Let me explain...

I took about 2 weeks off work to spend some "riding" time with my brother. He rode all the way to So. Cal on his newly acquired Softail. We've been planning this for about 6 months. We tore out of Palm Springs today on our way to pick up some last minute gear from a dealer in Riverside, CA. On our way back, and about 30 minutes away from home, 2 Hispanic’s in an old minivan raced by us and proceeded to drive into our lane. As they did so, the passenger took an empty Budweiser bottle and threw it into the road about 25 feet in front of me. Trust me, it WAS deliberate. We were traveling about 75 at the time.

THANKS GOD for my windshield!!!! It, without a doubt, saved the front of my body from damage. However, my right arm was not as fortunate. Large shards of glass cut into my hand as I frantically tried to get out of the way. Thankfully my brother was able to swerve as it happened but he still got some glass in his face. Minor scratches. I'm still stunned. It makes me F$%^ing sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

F'in loosers.... :nfu2:
 

·
Another Great Day to Ride
Joined
·
963 Posts
05_RKCustom said:
F'in loosers.... :nfu2:
About sums those a-holes up!

Sorry to hear about your incident. I hope those guys meet a bullet (or eight) in the head.

I'm just glad that you both are alright.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
WOW.. thank God you and your brother are ok. I agree with bullets to the head. I carry and i probably would have retaliated. I know it's not right but anger would have taken over. Besides they did put me in fear for my life. ;)

I hope you dont hold that against all hispanics though.. Im Puerto Rican and I would never do s4it like that. Nor anyone i know. I can only hope their actions doesnt reflect the entire hispanic race. I can relate though.. I understand the feeling. I tend to do the same with certain races within the hispanic culture.

Glad you guys are ok! I hope they pay for their bullcrap. What goes around, comes around. Drinking and driving... will only greaten their chances. Hope to God they dont hurt inocent lives when it catches up with them.

Edit: correcting typo. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,928 Posts
glad you guys are ok, and i hope yall are able to continue the ride.
makes you wish you could ride along beside him and hand hm a hand grenade!

nerry christmas
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35 Posts
glad you guys are ok. i guess it's true...idiots and a$$holes come in all colors. i hope you're not going to cop a 'tude on all latinos because of a couple of jerks. take heart, everyone usually gets what they deserve in the end...and i'm sure they'll probably get theirs.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,329 Posts
Im sure it wont make you feel much better. Just consider that they are who they are and you are who you are. Plus, they drive old bull.... and you drive a HOG. You sparkle and they do not. Some people are miserable in life. Some are not. Keep your gun close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
geoffreyt said:
Im sure it wont make you feel much better. Just consider that they are who they are and you are who you are. Plus, they drive old bull.... and you drive a HOG. You sparkle and they do not. Some people are miserable in life. Some are not. Keep your gun close.
Thanks all. Much better today. I hold no resentment. I've been married to my Latina wife for 13 years now and my in-laws are awesome.

We were unable to get their plate number as by the time we recovered, they were long gone.

Have a great Xmas all!!! Time to go riding!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Thealien said:
Did you get their plate number? Revenge is a dish best served cold!!
Oh Man.......I was gonna say that :brows:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
illegals just about took my buds left leg off in sept and then promply took off... citizen angel followed for 40 mins. with cops telling her to stop.. thank god she didn't and they got the _ ss and is in jail but now what? float them back over the Rio? just be back again to kill somebody... pathetic....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,981 Posts
First, sorry this happened to you, I would have caught em and fukked em up for sure, but that's me.
I must say it is disturbing to me though that you had to mention that they were hispanic. It had nothing to do with the story or tragedy other than to cast aspersions onto a whole race of people. This is not just a political correctness issue, it is much deeper than that. I know you haven't thought about this deeply or you would have written it differently. Just think about it, if it had been two white guys, would you have mentioned that they were white? I doubt it. Would you have still been pissed? Absolutely!
As a side note, in Oreygone, $75 and a handgun class gets anyone whose not convicted of a felony or violent misdemeanor a carry permit and alot of people pack, alot less of that crap going on when noone knows if you're packing or not.......
 

·
Infidel
Joined
·
6,331 Posts
adlerx said:
I must say it is disturbing to me though that you had to mention that they were hispanic. It had nothing to do with the story or tragedy other than to cast aspersions onto a whole race of people. This is not just a political correctness issue, it is much deeper than that. I know you haven't thought about this deeply or you would have written it differently. Just think about it, if it had been two white guys, would you have mentioned that they were white? I doubt it. Would you have still been pissed? Absolutely!
I disagree. Your complaint is PC at its finest.

05_RKC was simply describing the facts, two hispanic males. He did not cast any aspersions about said hispanics.

Could have been two white males, two black males, two purple males.

Just the facts ma'am. :laugh:

To prove it, just pretent you're trying to describe these individuals to the police.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
adlerx said:
First, sorry this happened to you, I would have caught em and fukked em up for sure, but that's me.
I must say it is disturbing to me though that you had to mention that they were hispanic. It had nothing to do with the story or tragedy other than to cast aspersions onto a whole race of people. This is not just a political correctness issue, it is much deeper than that. I know you haven't thought about this deeply or you would have written it differently. Just think about it, if it had been two white guys, would you have mentioned that they were white? I doubt it. Would you have still been pissed? Absolutely!
As a side note, in Oreygone, $75 and a handgun class gets anyone whose not convicted of a felony or violent misdemeanor a carry permit and alot of people pack, alot less of that crap going on when noone knows if you're packing or not.......
If they were white, I absolutely would have described them as "white" and yes, I still would have been pissed...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Glad to hear you are ok...

Here we go with the PC BS. :puke: You can't even tell a story with detail any more or somebody is gonna take offense...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
I hope thats not meant toward my post as well. I honestly didnt take offense to it. On the contrary.. I can understand his feelings. It may not be what he meant but in all honesty.. I do, find myself thinking that way at times. Blaming a whole race for some idiots actions. We're all humans.. and anger does funny things. But back on topic... I hope you find those guys one day and get even. ;) I would pray for it.. lol.
 

·
Road Captain
Joined
·
6,628 Posts
...actually Hispanic is probably the best description to give....."illegals" is what might be considered not a smart, thought out description. All Hispanic "looking" folks ain't illegal.
 

·
certifried deekhead
Joined
·
103 Posts
I think your original comments were PC to the point. If they were white I'm sure you have said white, still PC....Now if thay were white and you said white, trailer trash, scum suckin' ********... that may have not been PC.
I could elabortae on tha hispanic race..but since I'm a white southern boy, I figure I can use my own gene pool to make an illustrative example.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top