V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Now, I've had a couple of beers and rode myself home, but wow, that's just amazing. How did he even get the bike started while that wasted?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
At least he was stopped before he and his passeger got dead...:wacko:

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
says it's an invalid link. Pity. A$$holes like this are why I have a job!!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Check out some of the other videos on that site, especially the bank crash. That dude got some serious air! :clap:

·
Registered
927 Posts
One more time a big thanks to our LEO's out there, I can't imagine having to deal with these bozos every day. Glad some people do.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Damn cops didn't even help him pick it up. Maybe he was just nervous. Just kidding. But I drop my bike more sober then drunk.

·
Seasonably Uncool
428 Posts
Jeez! Did you see how many videos of Troopers being struck by cars there are?? Man, my hat is off to these guys for even going to work at all!

Sponk

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
DJMA said:
Check out some of the other videos on that site, especially the bank crash. That dude got some serious air! :clap:

Yes he did. I thought that was the best one. :thumbsup:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Sponk said:
Jeez! Did you see how many videos of Troopers being struck by cars there are?? Man, my hat is off to these guys for even going to work at all!

Sponk
Such idiot drivers. When you see the flashing lights you are to slow the f down and give some space.

That burns me up.........tool bag drivers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts