V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
FNG
320 Posts
On my RK custom, I use the stock seat for cruising around town and then I bought a Sundowner for 2up or longer rides...

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Mustang. Corbin. Sunray (HD). I use the Sunray heated seat on my EGC in the winter, and put the stock seat back in the summer. Once the stocker "sacks out" I'll probably go with another Mustang.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
I have a LePera Silhouette Solo and a Badlander for 2-up. I had the Sundowner for long rides and cause the O.L. hated the Badlander. She's gone and so's the Sundowner....hehehe.

:chopper:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Mustang 2 piece

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Dave, I knew you couldn't stop at just one mod to that new bike you were going to leave stock. :thumbsup: Now your havin' some fun aren't you. See just give in and start pooring more $$$ into that new sled. I know I have done it too.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
HD Pillow Look seat and backrests on my RK Classic. Mighty comfy!

YB

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
whitecloud said:
Sundowner by HD. I'm happy but more important, wifey is happy!
Had the same on our '01 RK. While better than stock(and what isn't?), we still noticed numb butt on trips around 180 - 200 miles in a day.

·
Banned
135 Posts
I have both the Corbin dual touring with removeable backrest for long rides and the Corbin Hollywood solo for everything else. I bought the solo used and cheap thinking it would look cool but be very uncomfortable. I was dead wrong. It is very comfortable (for the rider, not necessarily the passenger :)
The only down side to it is lack of back support. For such a low profile seat, it is very cush. And it absolutely looks awesome. Makes the bike look like its been lowered 4 inches.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
my corbin solo just came today via Fed Ex. Install will be tomorrow morning and I can't wait. I will let you know once I get it on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased (on backorder) the Sun Ray Prem seat mostly for the added 1" width for my SO. Given the cost I hope we'll both be happy with it, but I have no riding experience on other than the stock seat on the Ultra Classic. Anybody have any experience with them?

·
your ad could be here
380 Posts
Corbin here.....

....Classic Solo with the removable touring pillion for momma. You will likely want the Harley removable backrest kit, too - works like a charm with this and other setups.

·
Registered
201 Posts
To further confuse the issue for ya I've got the HD Comfort Stitch. Great for me and the wife-unit really loves it.

-jeff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts