V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For many, many, years as each new year comes I get a new Harley-Davidson wall calendar. I always get the same calendar, which I call the "Offiicial Calendar". I believe it is published by Harley-Davidson. They gave them out for FREE at my local dealer and his dealership information is printed on the calendar. That dealer has now closed. So I tried several other nearby dealers, but they don't have them. Anybody familiar with this type calendar? It is a 12 month calendar and will have all of
the 2020 model year bikes. I included pics of the month of December on the calendar I have. So if you have a calendar like this I would like to know where I can get one for 2020. THANKS and merry X-Mas.

IMG_3352.JPG IMG_3353.JPG IMG_3355.JPG

·
Registered
225 Posts
We can't have those kind of calendars on the shop walls anymore, insensitive.

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I was going to say they ought to give that sh!t away like the banks and drugstores etc. Even the Chinese restaurant we frequent give free calendars. This is my favorite as it is made from thin slats of bamboo with real painted designs and it is free!!

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I was going to say they ought to give that sh!t away like the banks and drugstores etc. Even the Chinese restaurant we frequent give free calendars. This is my favorite as it is made from thin slats of bamboo with real painted designs and it is free!!

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
See any cats around that restaurant? Bet not

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
See any cats around that restaurant? Bet not
I can't think of ANY restaurants that I see cats around.

Are you really one of those guys? You gonna go on about how bad "Chinese food" is but not say a word about whatever the hell that stuff is that McDonald's serves?

I used to work with a guy that swore Chinese restaurants served cat and that's why he wouldn't eat at those places, but he ate hot dogs. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I can't think of ANY restaurants that I see cats around.

Are you really one of those guys? You gonna go on about how bad "Chinese food" is but not say a word about whatever the hell that stuff is that McDonald's serves?

I used to work with a guy that swore Chinese restaurants served cat and that's why he wouldn't eat at those places, but he ate hot dogs. :rolleyes:
I like chinese food, just wondered if there were any cats around the restaurant? What is "those guys"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts