V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vrod which wasnt supposed to come in till January just arrived at the dealership today, so I get to pick it up next week!! Talk about a shocker, im pretty damn excited and thought I'd share. I am having a few mods done right away including the SE2's and having them remove the packing from them, I will let you guys know the details on the sound and after picking it up I will get a small mpeg movie done so you guys can hear what they sound like. Probably be late next week depending on when the bike is completely ready.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hot Dig-ga-dy Dog!! Well Alright now!!! That is fantastic news!!!
Must be a great feeling to get a phone call like that. I'm happy for you dude. Thanks for offering to do the mpeg movie, that'll be something worth waiting for.
I hope I get lucky and get a call early.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yo Dogs!! Got my V Rod yesterday, delivered to my house, just as ordered, with two V Rod T-shirts, and two helmets, I was stoked !!! I feel for you 4nic8!! I waited about 2 weeks for a bracket to come in for the tour seat, that made the waiting unbearable. I started with 36 miles, rode for 109 so far. Beautiful !! Had some trouble at first , with first gear at a stop, but I have begun to learn the personality, of my new lady. The bike is perfect, it is my driving that is questionable!!LOL ............Let us know when you get yours, I have a lot of jealous neighbors, and co workers that have been drooling. Good luck with yours......I just wish it would stop Raining!!!!:(...........................one problem I did have, I accidently dropped my keys down in behind the muffler, and burned the crap out of my finger tips, trying to get it out!!!! it was a losing battle, had to wait until it cooled to get them out............try to get a key ring that will prevent the keys from going all the way down in there, funny, I read an article about this same problem, from another guy, and thought to myself, not such a good place for the key to go in.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats bro!!! Theres nothing like riding the V-Rod for the first time, I was just as excited -only I had a cast on my hand! I actually put 40 miles on it that way, used my fingertips to accelerate and brake. I just couldn't take going out to the garage and just sitting on it and revving it up.

One time I was out in the driveway, in my pajamas, cast on my hand, pretending I was riding to Sturgis -until some friends showed up! :)

·
Registered
22,086 Posts

One time I was out in the driveway, in my pajamas, cast on my hand, pretending I was riding to Sturgis -until some friends showed up! :) [/B]

HA! Like going out with a fat girl, fine till your friends see you. Well to hell with em' as long as you and the fat girl aren't complainin'...

Get Well Soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts