V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called up BigCity Thunder and asked if this would help on a true dual system and he said yes, but he wanted me to try this first, put the 1 5/8 thunder baffles in the stock pipes, he said it would help balance out the sound to 60 on the right and 40 on the left and it did, I have a set of Rush mufflers, 2 1/2" baffles, I also pulled them out and it sounds awesome, now I'm wondering if someone can help me with a map for a PCIII usb for this combo, I also have a 203 cam and a stage1 download.
Hope someone can help. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Do you have a Dynojet tuning center nearby?

It would be best to got it on the dyno with the AFR sniffer and set the map AFR and spark advance that way.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be able to cacth Speed Hanson in morristown Tn., he usually takes a break there after something like biketober fest but it cost $285 to do it, does that sound about right?

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Tnford27 said:
I might be able to cacth Speed Hanson in morristown Tn., he usually takes a break there after something like biketober fest but it cost $285 to do it, does that sound about right?
Yep! about 3-4 hours worth of time and worth every penny to have it done right. I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at that.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sort of thought that this thread would have generated a little more response than this, so I guess I'd better let you in on the outcome, I e-mailed Power Commander and they told me of a download with a low restricted baffle, so I put it in with the accelator pumps and the bike runs great, I out ran a freinds fatboy up a long grade, he has Andrew 37g cams, it actually surprised me at how strong it is, heck his bike dynoed at 79 hp and 80 tq, we were side by side at WFO and I started to pull away, pretty quick to.
Well I just thought I'd let you know that you have a option to the tru duals sound, oh yea, costed $80 bucks.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Tnford27 said:
I sort of thought that this thread would have generated a little more response than this, so I guess I'd better let you in on the outcome, I e-mailed Power Commander and they told me of a download with a low restricted baffle, so I put it in with the accelator pumps and the bike runs great, I out ran a freinds fatboy up a long grade, he has Andrew 37g cams, it actually surprised me at how strong it is, heck his bike dynoed at 79 hp and 80 tq, we were side by side at WFO and I started to pull away, pretty quick to.
Well I just thought I'd let you know that you have a option to the tru duals sound, oh yea, costed $80 bucks.
I know my bike is a little different but the Dyno results are pretty much the same. Big Radius pipes, Thunder Monster baffles, Stage 1 intake, custom tuned carb. 78 hp and 80 fp torque. Not bad for a stock twin cam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts