V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago a large cargo ship, on its way to the US, sank outside England. The load was 2800 brand new cars – Volvos, Saabs and BMWs. Now, my Fat Boy will ship from Milwaukee and over the pond some time in January. Now you know what my nightmare is.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
:eek: OMG! They are tossing things in the water in England?

Hey no problem. That happened here once and things turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Man I do believe this is a sign meant for you. Right now I am sitting here wearing a Stockholm HD Shirt. I picked it up about a year ago when I was on one of many trips to Stockholm. I always stay in the Towers at the Stockholm Sheraton. ( The resturaunt on the corner Die Eckee servers headache beer.) Just across from the train station.

Last time there I took one of them booze cruises to Finland and back.
(24 hours). If you have not done so as yet. Make sure you bone a Finnish girl. Nice TACOS!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
All I can say is ................2800 foreign cars sinks to the bottom, It's a start !!! :D:D

Thanks for buying american. Don't worry though the ship won't be as loaded coming to you(unfortunately) so a lot less likely to sink !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finnish girls

Jimmy, Finnish girls have a reputation to live up to. Glad to hear they succeded. No I haven't been on a booze cruise for a long time. I'm happily married and like to stay that way.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Re: Finnish girls

Ulf Engborg said:
I'm happily married and like to stay that way.

OH THAT NIGHTMARE!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
You never know.
Leave it up to Harley.

First the panties, now maybe submarines.

Blahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Heheh.
The booze cruises are a blast. The OL and I run em frequently as possible out of Baltimore and NJ.
("like to stay that way")
Do what I do.
Let the OL get properly ripped on the first outing, (she's a blast on the back of the sccot when she's looped too) and take the cage on the next one for a "MY TURN".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts