V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Living for the ride
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys and gals? Just to say hello and congrats on a great site. As a new member let me tell you about my self. Been riding for 26 years and I am on my 5th beer ....I mean bike. HD of course but I do not trash other brands.
They say age brings wisdom but for myself I wonder sometimes. My EG is now in shop for 95" upgrade. Boring my old jugs, Baisley headwork, Mikuni 42mm, DME 598 Cam and Supertrapp 2-1 pipe. I am now in Africa working and will be back to the real WORLD April 14. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BABY!!!! Does this setup sound OK TO YOU MOTORHEADS OUT THERE!!!! BE SAFE

?prty:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Sounds like you'll be having some fun when ya get back. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Living for the ride
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man...does it sound like I need to change/add to any of my build? :huh: I will say again some great site.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
Chickenman said:
Thanks man...does it sound like I need to change/add to any of my build? :huh: I will say again some great site.
How does the pull feel to you when you twist the wick? If you like it stay there. If you want more, power cost $$. As long as you have the WoW factor going. Just stay where you're at. There's always someone with a stronger bike.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and info around here, looks like you've gots of experience to share so post early and often.

Rock Steady gave some good advice (normally the case) only you know if your build works for you. Good luck and keep the shiny side up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts