V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is the snowman and I live up in Ottawa, Canada. I have been riding bikes off and on for most of my life, mostly dirt. I did get my first street bike when I was 18 and rode it for about a year when I guy did think it necessary to stop at a red light and t-boned me. I was fine, but the bike was not, it was finished. After that I really kinda lost the guts to get back on a bike but the last two summers I've borrowed a friends and got my feet back under me. I've always wanted a Harley and now that I am making some good money I finally went out and bought a 2003 FXD superglide. Being in Canada it's still in a crate not assembled till about may, because of the snow and cold. Needless to say I am going to be a lot more cautious out there on the road and gonna have some pipes on it that will let you know that I'm around. This is a great site glad to finally part of it.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey snowman, welcome aboard! Send the Bandit lately?:D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Welcome snowman. Congrats on the bike. Watch the sandy corners in the spring.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congradulations on the FXD. Ride safe and watch out for the idiots.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!! :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome snowman,

Even down south we understand what you mean this year about cold, it's be a bad winter so far. At least most years we get a few nice days here and there but ,no, not this year. Didn't sound there was much you could do about your accident. Good luck and stay safe.

Dave

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome Snowman.
Decent forum here, great folks with no shortage of views and opinions (damn I said opinion "just like assholes, everyone has one and they all smell LIKE ROSES).
LOL
Kick back & Enjoy,
Fat

:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts