V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called me last Monday & told me that my new/first H.D. was ready & I could pick it up any time. Since the weather up here has been so lousy I arranged for the dealer to deliver the bike (no charge) to my home yesterday. I was so excited on my way to work & I couldn't wait to get home. With only a few hours to go, the dealer called & said that their delivery person was out sick & I'd have to wait another 3 days before they could deliver it. Friday was raining, so I had no plans to go down & get the bike myself, but today the roads were dry (mostly) & I couldn't wait any longer. I got myself all suited up & went out to bring my baby home. It was 32deg, windy & there were snow flurries in the air. The 30 minute ride home was cold, but with a new Fat Boy between my legs, I just wanted to keep on going. Now I can't get the grin off of my face.

·
Registered
116 Posts
nodoze said:
.......It was 32deg, windy & there were snow flurries in the air. The 30 minute ride home was cold, but with a new Fat Boy between my legs, I just wanted to keep on going. Now I can't get the grin off of my face.
I picked mine up last Saturday and just got back form an 2 hour putting around today. It ws in the 40s and I had to get out! Glad to hear you got your bike. It is gonna be a long winter huh?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
nodoze said:
It was 32deg, windy & there were snow flurries in the air. The 30 minute ride home was cold, but with a new Fat Boy between my legs, I just wanted to keep on going. Now I can't get the grin off of my face.
:D :D

Congrats! Now get outta da garage and get some rest!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
congradulations, mine will be in December. I'm not sure I'm going to ride mine home. That might be a little to crazy. December in Indiana gives me the cold chills.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cleaned up my baby this morning before taking her first picture.
Here is what she looks like:

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Very pretty!!!!! I just got my heritage classic last week.. and took mine out for about a 50 mile ride today!!! !!! For a grand total of 125 miles... My Heritage is the same color as your scoot, nodoze!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congrats on the ride - made remember back to when I got mine - still can't stand to shut the damn garage door after a ride!
Enjoy!
BigG

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Sweet. Good color choice. My wifes 03 Sporty has the same paint. Enjoy!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts