V-Twin Forum banner

I Aint Ya' Freakin' New Guy

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  ronf 
#1 ·
Do I get a special award for becoming a seasoned computer geek rider...

Maybe a plain white v neck.. some boxers.. tube sox.. no, no I got it...

Maybe a little plastic HD for my desk.. with a custom plate that has a "cute little" saying on it...

Any suggestions

Are you talkin to me...

Ape :cool:

#17 · (Edited)
Hawg Ryder said:
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Is this the holy grail? Did I make it with 30 posts?

Hawg Ryder, what can I say. You not only made it with 30 posts, you set a new record for doing it in 13 minutes. I think that we need to get your title changed from "Seasoned Rider" to "FNG Champion Seasoned Rider" LOL

By the way, I've enjoyed reading your forum for many moons now. It is first class....thanks

#19 ·
Hey FifthGear!!

FifthGear said:

Hawg Ryder, what can I say. You not only made it with 30 posts, you set a new record for doing it in 13 minutes. I think that we need to get your title changed from "Seasoned Rider" to "FNG Champion Seasoned Rider" LOL

By the way, I've enjoyed reading your forum for many moons now. It is first class....thanks

Hey FifthGear, you wouldn't believe what happened when I was makin' that run for the "seasoned rider" tag. Just as I posted my record breakin' post, I got an error message that told me there was a problem with the database. I couldn't get back in no matter what I tried. And now look...it's all dark in here!! Sorry man, I didn't mean to break the database by sending in all those lightning fast posts!! ;)

And thanks for the good words on my forum...it's because of great folks like you that its been a success!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.