V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered - Might as well introduce myself. :)

I'm Jay, and I haven't been riding for too long.

I got my license in '98 after taking an MSF class. (Curiosity got the best of me - I decided I wanted to learn about motorcycles, and so I did.)

Haven't had a bike since.. but my dad bought his first HD in 2002 and we've both been riding it around. (This is his first bike, period)

Now I'm saving money (and getting rid of a project car) to buy an '03 or '04 Dyna Super Glide (just depends on how well the saving money goes)

Hopefully someday I'll see some of you on the road.

Happy trails.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Howdy,& Welcome aboard!

You've come to the right place to learn about Harley-Davidsons,& have a laugh or two.

Good luck on your penny pinching,it'll definitely be worth the wait.

Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
140 Posts
The wait is worth it, no doubt. Welcome and enjoy the board.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the forum.......

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the fourm. Hope you get the Dyna soon,

·
Registered
544 Posts
HA-HA slippery is correct you'll have the money before long. Then time almost stands still after you put your deposit down and you have to wait for delivery seems like it takes forever to arrive.

Welcome Jay and good luck and shop around you can get bikes for MSRP, don't settle for the bike on the floor if it has a mark up.

Good luck,

Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

It seems like it's going to take forever right now, but I'm sure the money will add up quick. I just have to stick with it. :)

In the meantime I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

Happy trails.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.