V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my history with motorcycles started at a very young age. I was 5 and my parents had taken the family to see Mt Rushmore the first week of August.. Well little did they know there was the Rally called Sturgis just down the road. Being I was 5 the details are a little foggy but I know it made a mark on my life. Fast forward 19 years when I finaly had a enough money to buy my first bike a Yamaha v-star I kept that for a year then got turned on to sportbikes. Thats was fun but I was still missing something then three years ago I got an oppertunity to start working for a local dealership. Since then Ive had so many great experences with the HD family. I just bouhgt a 06 FLHXI and thats taken motorcycling to even a higher level for me. From my little expreence this looks like a great forum ..

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new bike!!!! Post up often and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cash. Which dealership do you work for? I go to Latus regularly. They had some good wine & cheese Friday.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Cash said:
But Brian did you buy any TRUNK??+SMSH+
Gotta say no. I showed up early to see the show, but the schedule was reversed. After slamming wine for an hour I needed a beer to wash the taste out of my mouth and missed the show. Was it good?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts