V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I recognize a few names! Heard good things about the forum too. Really!

I ride a 90 Electra Glide Classic with custom Chameleon paint on it, hence the moniker. Not much of a techie yet. Been riding for about 20 years, and finally got my first Harley 2 yrs ago. Had to buy a house first according to the deal I made with my wife!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome color changer:D
Great deal with the wife! Now you can cruz and keep ya arse warm! Welcome and post often....................

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Lodi! I am from Stevens Point. How far is Lodi from here. There are a couple of us that are going to get together this spring if its not far perhaps you could join us.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome Chameleon! According to the map it looks like Lodi is just a bit north of Madison. Enjoy yourself here and post often!

Let's see a pic of that bike!!!:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome Lodi...I live close to Kenosha but on the Illinois side of the line. Ride with a lot of people out of WI/IL. We'll have to get together sometime for a Dairyland ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome ! I'm new too, and also had the same deal with the wife. I hope to find more time to be on the Forum now that the riding season is gone .
Maybe we can have a Wi./Ill. get together in the spring. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts