V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I;ve been lurkin here a while, and have enjoyed the knowledge and spirit of the forum.
Been ridin a WHILE. Got a job when I was 9 years old and bought a bike to get to school and to work. Been ridin since.... 54 now. My wife and I like to travel on the bike, and lack just 4 states of going to all 48 contiguous states at least twice. Hope to hit them this fall in the Northeast. BTW, the avitar is some friends at the house for some BBQ.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Welcome to the forum hotglue. Great folks here and a ton of useful info. I lived in Houston for years until moving to LA for a couple and am now in my fifth year of residing in Wyoming. Sure miss those Houston "winters".

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Howdy and welcome from another Texan. This is a good place, post up often. When is the next BBQ?

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. You will find alot of useful information here. I have some cousins that live in Texas by way of Dallas. I have not been able to travel there for a few years, but plan on going that way to vist them later this year when the weather is nice.

What four NorthEast states do you lack?

Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome aboard HG.

You will fit in just fine around here.

Invite your friends too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice pics on your site

From another FNG ... thanks for posting the dyno info. Please clarify what the before and after SERT charts represent, before and after fine tuning or which mod?

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm!! Glad your joined us!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome!.... BTW the next BBQ is April 1st. 8th annual "hotglue's gathering of the fools"

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Welcome aboard HotGlue from another Texan :wavey: ....there a bunch of pretty nice fellows hang'n around in this bar and quite a few fellow Texans.

o~\o

1 - 13 of 13 Posts