V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my story is after 12 months of drivin my wife completely insane I bought my first Harley and my first motorcylce...99 RK. I honestly have to pinch myself everytime I go out into the garage. Did I mention that I have the BEST WIFE EVER!!!?prty:

·
2005 Road King Classic
1,632 Posts
Hey welcome! She knows that it has just started right? :whisper:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sure she has figured out that is has just started due to the fact that I spend an hour or so each night on ebay looking for sh!t to buy...:brows:

·
Finally
839 Posts
drthibod said:
I am sure she has figured out that is has just started due to the fact that I spend an hour or so each night on ebay looking for sh!t to buy...:brows:
@gree: That's me, shop everyday and have gotten some really good deals on parts. Just remember the key word is shop because you can also get 20% off at the good online Harley Dealers...

:welcome: to the forum...

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's me, shop everyday and have gotten some really good deals on parts. Just remember the key word is shop because you can also get 20% off at the good online Harley Dealers..
Strick28,
Can you elaborate? I am looking for a few accessories for the RK and would love to have a 20% discount

THanks
David

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strick28 said:
@gree: That's me, shop everyday and have gotten some really good deals on parts. Just remember the key word is shop because you can also get 20% off at the good online Harley Dealers...

:welcome: to the forum...
sorry, technical difficulties..can you elaborate on the "good dealers"?
David

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
drthibod said:
David
Harley of Chicago, Hale's H-D (Ohio), Benjy's H-D (WV) and a couple others. 20% off all the time, usually fair freight and no tax. I like Hale's and Benjy's. I prefer to call rather than do my deal online, but whatever works.

Welcome to the site and to riding!

T113

·
Finally
839 Posts
drthibod said:
David
What Trooper said Hales and Benjy's. I also like Zannotti's for online shopping and fast shipping. Depending on the item I sometimes get more than20% percent.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Congrats on the happy marriage and fist full of motorcycle.

Welcome to our fine club.

·
Doofaluumpa
188 Posts
:welcome:

When I finish my HD (Honey Do) List
I can ride my HD (Harley Davidson)
So I can spend HD (Hundred Dollar)

:hystria:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
:welcome: Welcome from San Antonio......did the same thing with my wife about a month ago!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
:welcome: From another Texan. Gotta love the Road King. I got a 99 myself. Wher'e you located at? We usually get some rides together on the weekends...

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics of "your latest love" I would like to have may way with her. Nice seat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.