V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this group earlier this month and realized that I never introduced myself. So, I hope this does it.
I live in Houston Texas and my first two wheeler was a brand new Cushman Eagle purchased in 1957 with the vast wealth from my paper route earnings.
I have had a two wheeler of some sort ever since. Currently I own a 1971 XLCH Sportster purchased in 1973, a 1975 Yamaha YZ175, a 1976 Bultaco Pursang 250, and a 2003 FXDL 100th Anniversary Model purchased Thanksgiving 2005 from a man who kept it inside his living room. The machine had 18 miles on it, put on by the dealer. The owner did not ride himself.
If anyone is interested in looking at my equipment please go to http://area51.tzo.com/bperry/gallery
Feel free to comment if you care to. Positive or negative, you will not hurt my feelings.
This seems to be a great group from the short time I have been here. I have already had the benefit of a lot of good questions and answers from all of you guys. Ladies included it that group.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Nice looking equipment ya have there. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Nice shop setup. I would like to have that Tig Welder you got there. :welcome: to the forums. Lots of knowledgeable people here that all love to ride and have fun.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum. Great looking bikes you have there, partial to the sportster you restored. nice job restoring it.

good luck and ride safe.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to this fine and fabulous forum of motorcycle heads.

Nice bikes and shop you have. Very cool.

You have picked the right forum to join. Congrats and see you on the boards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts