V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here, fairly new to the world of keyboards and computers.not so new to scooters. just hope n to share in some laughs and info. hell already had a few laughs just read n intro s. ride safe gw

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the board from Denver. I've been all over the state, but haven't been to Litter Barrel yet.

Harris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to reply.
Harris, thanks for the welcome. as to your never being though Litter Barrel Colo.. well theres a deal about that. some time back in what i call my (STUPID DAYS) we were running down the road, a friend signals he needed to take care of business. i point to a sign comeing up that says Litter Barrel 2 1/2 miles. he takes the lead, ends up passing the only tree in existance with a barrel next to it in 50 miles. so i figure he s ok. we ride prob.40/50 more miles to a town. we stop. he runs off. when he comes back he s pissed off but i sure (relieved). ask him, so why the hell didn t stop at the rest area. he says hell i wasnt look n for a rest area i was look n for the town of Litter Barrel. the rest of us pretty much lost it at that point. pretty good reason to travel sober i m think n.. ride safe driver

H

·
0 Posts
Ha Ha Ha. Now that's a good story!

You're gonna fit in fine around here.

Harris

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum of the GODS. The finest site to learn, laugh and Realize your destiny (if you feel like it)

Post up and enjoy the spectacle

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: to VTF.
Great story DI.
I too am new to computers and I am now typing with 2 hands and getting a little bit faster.?prty:
Post up or look around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
71baldboy said:
:welcome: to VTF.
Great story DI.
I too am new to computers and I am now typing with 2 hands and getting a little bit faster.?prty:
Post up or look around.

71baldboy where is adelaide,sth australia ? was in Sydney for a couple weeks in 1970, Kings Role i think? had a service bud that lived in Perth but sorry to say have lost contact some time back..
i cant seem to get by the search and peck with one figer deal.
thanks for the welcome. gw

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts