V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to change my handlebars ('05 Fatboy with about 2" risers) and want a drag bar look. I do like the current position of my hand though.

How do I measure pullback and rise on the bike as it is now - from which point to which ?

Anything else than the Chubby Pullback Drag Bars ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, on both the flanders and the Wild 1 sites, they describe in detail how they measure.

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
not for me......but.......

Dawiev said:
Hi, I would like to change my handlebars ('05 Fatboy with about 2" risers) and want a drag bar look. I do like the current position of my hand though.

How do I measure pullback and rise on the bike as it is now - from which point to which ?

Anything else than the Chubby Pullback Drag Bars ?
I believe these are a big name in drag bars, not for me though, I have apes! :yes: and I think Ozzie in Arabia has these? He may be able to give you some online shopping advice :hystria:

http://www.carlinidesign.com/

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
......now,now, play nicely !

Thanks to him, I'm using Zanotti's now and their speed, price and service is excellent. They keep you updated on where your stuff is with ETA etc, when parts are on order or backordered.

I'll also be using Discountcycleparts for catalogs I cannot get from Zanotti's, such as Kuryakyn products, based on your recommendation.

So far so good !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts