V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is a description (slightly modified) from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness.

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs [Europe, Australia, USA and Japan]. Six percent of US prison inmates are Muslim. Like any other minority, they won’t integrate, but work to build their own separate community.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. South Africa's Muslim population is 2%, but they control 35% of the businesses, a large percentage of the banks and have five Cabinet seats while Christians (77% of the population) have none.

They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves (along with threats for failure to comply).

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia; Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world, but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. (Ei: car-burnings in France last October.) Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats.

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (India, Mindanao, Philippines).

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare [Indonesia].

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya (infidel tax). (Sudan, Kosovo, Lebanon and Egypt).

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide [Western Papua (New Guinea), Iran, Biafra, Turkey and North Nigeria].

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" - House of Peace - as in Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen.

=================================================
If you want to make people angry, lie to them.
If you want to make 'em livid, tell them the truth.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
oh yea

@gree: thank you fred1369,

you ole hippie you. Now lets see how the commie/libs of this esteemed

forum react. Remember, if you ain't muslim, you ain't s _ _ T

We will have crossed another threshold when W stops refering to Islam as a

religion of peace.

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
Hey, current mantra around here is, "it's too difficult of a fight". Let's pack it in, right? Open the borders, stop "spying", stop frisking little old ladies, stop being mean in general. We'll win these guys over with love. Nothing to be afraid of, right?

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the rules are laid out in the Koran. 1st you ask the non-believers to convert to Islam. If they do that is great and you are equals. 2nd, if they refuse to convert, you ask them to live under you and follow your rules. You are their superiors. 3rd, if they refuse to follow the laws of Islam, you jihad and kill them to purify the earth.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
well well well

Fred1369 said:
the rules are laid out in the Koran. 1st you ask the non-believers to convert to Islam. If they do that is great and you are equals. 2nd, if they refuse to convert, you ask them to live under you and follow your rules. You are their superiors. 3rd, if they refuse to follow the laws of Islam, you jihad and kill them to purify the earth.
I wonder how many others on this forum refuse to understand this?#@SasF#

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
GMC Tech said:
The only good towel head is a dead towel head! Would love to see someone go hitler on there ass's.
:spank:
Are you referring to towel heads or all arabs, or just muslims, or all of the above? A lot of people in the mideast don't wear towels on their head. Most Iraqi's don't.

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
Fred1369 said:

Wow Fred, nothing I experienced when I lived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as a kid not anything I ever experienced during my deployments. Perhaps not ALL muslims believe this??? :hmmm: What say you?

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
The question that we all must face. Where does acknowledging the threat and doing something justified to fight that threat end and becoming a stark raving racist begin?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Some reading.

Both the Judeo-Christian Holy Bible and the Muslim Holy Qur'an are large religious books, containing a great range of material dealing with religion, spirituality, justice, laws, love, etc. And they also contain references to violence, hate, murder, war, and even genocide.

It would be quite possible to assemble passages from the Bible -- particularly the Hebrew Scriptures (a.k.a. Old Testament) which describe genocide, rape, execution of non-virgin brides, murder of homosexuals, torture of prisoners, the rape of female prisoners of war, murder of a family because of the act of the father, the regulation and condoning of human slavery, and many other acts, cultural traditions, and laws which are profoundly immoral by today's religious and secular standards. If all one read of the Bible was a collection of such passages, one might conclude that the Bible is an evil document that promotes violence, unethical behavior. One might even conclude that it should be banned as hate literature.
Similarly, it is possible to scan the Bible for passages relating to humans' love of God; love of humans by God; striving for justice; supporting widows, orphans, the sick, the imprisoned; love and concern for fellow humans; spirituality; and may other acts, cultural traditions, and laws which promote a loving, moral and ethical life. If all one read of the Bible was a collection of such passages, one might conclude that the Bible is a precious document indeed -- one worthy of emulating.

Which group of passages represent the real Bible? They both do! For centuries, Christians have searched for guidance on social conflicts like the abolition of human slavery, equal rights and opportunities for women, equal rights and protections for gays and lesbians, etc. Some search for specific passages in the Bible dealing with these issues. A few concluded that slavery is an acceptable institution, that women should be oppressed and denied rights, and that gays (and perhaps lesbians as well) should be executed. Others search for passages dealing with general themes, such as love, justice, and caring for ones fellow humans, and concluded the opposite. Others have used other techniques to assess the Bible's messages. Which represents the "true" message of the Bible? They both do. And this is the reason why there are over 1,000 Christian groups in North America, all basing their beliefs and practices on the Bible, and yet teaching conflicting many beliefs about deity, humanity and the rest of the universe.

The Qur'an is similar.

A small percentage of Muslims who are from the extreme, radical and violent wing of Islamic Fundamentalism, and who are "...passionate, [deeply] religious and anti-Western..." 5 might dwell on passages or verses dealing with conflict, war, and resistance to oppression. Many conclude that the Qur'an expects them to engage in acts of terrorism, assassinations, suicide bombings, armed aggression against persons of other religions, oppression of women, executing innocent persons, etc.
Those Muslim Fundamentalists who are not extreme, violent and radical, and those Muslims from mainline or liberal wings of the religion might concentrate on passages and themes of spirituality, justice, personal struggle, peace, freedom, etc.

They are consulting the same book, with a different emphasis, and achieve very different results.

We see the same split among Christians as they study Islam and the Qur'an.

Some emphasize the earlier passages in the Qur'an which emphasize cooperation with the Jews and Christians -- the "People of the Book." They tend to interpret "Jihad" in terms of personal struggle towards purity.
Others emphasize later passages of the Qur'an which were received during a time of conflict. They tend to interpret "Jihad" as holy war.

They come to opposite conclusions about whether Islam is a religion of peace or war.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/isl_jihad.htm

"Jim Jones, David Koresh and Meir Kahane do not typify Christianity and Judaism in the eyes of the civilized West, but those same eyes are prone to see Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar as typifying Islam," Richard Bulliet

·
Banned
78 Posts
I will have to agree with GMC Tech. I worked with the Afghans to get rid of the hard muslims. Here is one for you. I apprehended a muslim named Rosi Kahn, he was better known as Haji Cable in Afghanistan. This guy was a "religious police for the Taliban". He got his better known name because he would walk the streets of Kabul with a stick that had a frayed 24" guy-wire coming out the end. If you violated islamic law, good old haji cable would beat you with the cable most of the time the people lived, but some of the time, they died. Most of the offenses were women showing their bare ankles, other times, they smart mouthed a man. Regardless, he beat the **** out of you with the authority of the islam government. Here's another one for you. Ole' Haji Cable took a bet one time that he could fire a 107mm rocket through 16 Hazara's. The Hazara's were a race of Afghani's sort of like Italians are in America. Anyway, the bet was on and the 16 were standing one behind the other. The rocket was 5 meters or about 15 feet in front of them when fired. The warhead on this rocket weighs about 35 pounds and can travel 8 kilometers or 5 miles when fired. Anyway, the rocket went through all 16 people. When I asked Kahn what the bet was during an interrogation, he said it was just a bet. Anyway, we had a great time talking about how great the muslims are. I had never felt like I was in the presence of pure evil until I was around that guy. If I were authorized to kill muslims, I would, in short order, hold the guiness book of records title.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Spoker said:
If I were authorized to kill muslims, I would, in short order, hold the guiness book of records title.
Even the women and children? Maybe that's why you are not authorized! :ntlgh:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HiAngle said:
Wow Fred, nothing I experienced when I lived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as a kid not anything I ever experienced during my deployments. Perhaps not ALL muslims believe this??? :hmmm: What say you?
I read about this a coupla weeks ago. I searched for the article so I could post it and couldn't find it. I can't even remember whether it was on-line or in the newspaper. Once again, it is in the Koran but only the real fanatics like OBL follow it. I'm sure most Muslims do not dwell on that verse and aren't interested in world domination. Still, 10% of 1 billion is 1 million, enough to do serious damage.

You live there as a kid. Probably befor militant Islamic Fundamentalism took hold and grew due to the support of Israel by the USA.

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
Fred1369 said:
Still, 10% of 1 billion is 1 million, enough to do serious damage.
10% of a billion is 100 million. Roughly 1/3rd the population of the U.S.

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
Smokey said:
"Jim Jones, David Koresh and Meir Kahane do not typify Christianity and Judaism in the eyes of the civilized West, but those same eyes are prone to see Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar as typifying Islam," Richard Bulliet
Worldwide in the last 10-20 years, which religion do you think is the champion of having groups of people massacring others specifically in the name of that religion?

Islam wins, hands down. Nobody else even comes close.

An awful lot of the wars out there right now have the aggressor being a group fighting in the name of Islam - not a nation or a race - just Islam.

Christians are just as numerous. If they were doing the same it at the same scale would be considered a return to the age of Crusades.

And there are other major religions relatively foreign to the U.S. which we have no concerns over. I don't think there is any real concern among Americans over the Buddhists out there.

Blaming the general population for noticing large trends is just misdirection.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
fred...i have watched closely the changes in our city (toronto) with the massive influx from pakistan/iran/afanginistan/somalia..(about 95% muslim)...and as the percentage grows...and it DOES.....your post is most accurate..

.The local muslims are pushing for public foot baths in order to wash their feet before prayers.....gov't money for their schools..sharia law ...ect ect..they bitch a whine about just everything that doesn't go their way..

Generally around the world..the muslim have conflicts with buddhists/hindus/sikhs/christains/jews...and now all of us westerners in general..

funny we don't seem to be at war with any of the above...muslims seem if they cannot find some one non muslim to war with, will go after their neighbor who might have a slight different interperatation of the koran...

seems their murderous nature will never cease...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I met a doctor who was born & raized in Iraq, until the age of
14. He was schooled here. When we invaded Iraq. He said to me,
the only way to have peace there, is to kill everyone. It's the culture.
Seems Sadam's rule is how they stay in check.
Human race , very sad .

·
Banned
78 Posts
You have to kill the women and children too - even the little babies that look so cute and innocent and the little 5 year old girls. You have to kill all of them if not, that little cute baby grows up to be a terrorist and will cut your head off with a steak knife. muslims don't care about you like you care about others. When you go to church on Sunday, the preacher talks about "love thy neighbor and do unto others". Have your pastor explain Deuteronomy 20: 16-18. After my first tour in Afghanistan I got back in the summer of 2002, not too long past 9/11 right? I talked with a Lutheran Pastor who made the mistake of asking me what I thought of the poor distraught people over there. He looked at me funny when I told him I didn't regard the muslims as part of the human race and I told him I genuinely hated them. Obviously, he didn't share my point of view. I was upset with him enough that I looked in the Bible knowing there had to be something in there about the muslims. I found it in Deuteronomy 20. I'll let you read it for yourself. After my second tour, I went home and talked to another Pastor who has been my Pastor for almost 30 years. I respect him more than any man. He always had nice things to say about everything and I believe he is closer to God than the Pope. Anyway, I told him how I felt about muslims hoping to gain guidance on how to deal with it. My Pastor has a PhD in Theology from a well respected University and has written book after book. He explained Deuteronomy to me and how God ordered the extermination of everything that breathed in the parts of the middle-east where the muslims were. God wanted the muslims destroyed. Anyway, American's are certainly blessed to be able to eat, sleep and work, but Americans think everyone in the rest of the world has their views, morals, and values. Thats why we think the little muslim women and children are "innocent". Good grief, the women encourage their children and husbands to chop your head off and the children end up standing on top of a smoldering, burnt to a crisp, dismembered American Soldiers body like any other muslim. Watch the be-headding video of the Russian Soldier by the chechen muslims and turn the volume way up, listen to him scream and plead for his life and then listen to him gag and gurgle on his blood as they cut through his throat - It doesn't get any more real and the muslims go crazy for it "secretly". The world will have a problem until every last muslim is wiped from the face of the earth and all the books ever written are erased of any trace of anything to do with muslims.

Remember the muslims call us Kafir - they'll say to your face that kafir are non God believing people. What kafir really means is something like "scum of the earth". Americans don't have a word for kafir.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dhwingert said:
10% of a billion is 100 million. Roughly 1/3rd the population of the U.S.
I wrote that at 7 AM still working on my coffee. I was trying to say 1% of a billion and I wrote it out to get my decimals straight and I figured 6 zeros in a billion instead of 9 zeros. and that's why I'm not a rocket scientist.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts