V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
So how many of us within a month of getting our rides?????
I ordered my fatboy in the middle of august & delivery should be late November or the middle of December at the latest. I ordered a luxery blue & diamond ice injected with the factory security system. Its been a long couple of months( this is after waiting almost a decade to be able to afford the damn thing). so fess up whos almost there & what did you order????

·
Registered
2 Posts
got mine thursday:)

Hello,i ordered mine may 5th and it arrived and was happily picked up this past thursday. a 2002 FXSTB night train:) seeya,Joe

B

·
0 Posts
How??

Are you guys getting any sleep with all of the anticipation of delivery? I was lucky enough to find my Roadking on the dealership floor..

:D

Boar6

·
Registered
3 Posts
Electra Glide standard put money down on one last week , arriving some time in Dec.
Naturally the weathers starting to take a turn for the worse now .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also have new Electra Glide coming in Feb. Could have had it in Jan. but weather sucks and no need to pay on finance charges till I have to.--Would just like to say can't wait to get back on a HD. I've tried Guzzi,Kaws.Suzks.Yama,&Honda-must a been out of my rocker boxes! Been out of the family for about 5 years-sort of like the unwanted stepchild with my HD kin. Glad to be back home!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2002 Fatboy arrived this week after over two years on the dealer wait list. It is to be delivered next Tuesday. I could not wait for my bike so shortly after ordering the bike back in 2000 I bought a 2000 Fatboy for well above list price. The 2002 is going on the auction block this weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My black FLSTFI will be arriving some time in December. I am finding myself spending way too much time looking at a calender and daydreaming.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Howdy ya'all !!

Glad to say that I am no longer waiting...... :D

I put my deposit on a 2002 white pearl Ultra back in the first week of April.

After the longest time of my life, the Ultra shipped on October 17 and I picked it up on October 25 !!

The waiting was worse after I sold my current HD back at the tail end of the summer. Wanted to keep riding, but figured I'd better sell while the weather was still good enough for someone else to be wanting to ride so bad they would buy so late into the riding season.

All of you that are waiting....... hang in there, cause the wait is worth it !

Ride Safe,
DaveT

·
Registered
105 Posts
No wait for me right now:D I've been on my FXST for 2 years now. Hope the wait ends soon for yall...

How long is Father Harley gonna continue this false supply demand shortage situation anyway. The stealers here in FL have plenty of bikes ready for immediate delivery if you got the bucks!!! Sorry I digress...

Congrats guys and hope you get your rides soon...

Ape Hanger

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got lucky and the dealer is getting a FXSTD Dec 14. I whipped out the cash and put it on hold. Can't wait to ride and get a good nights sleep.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I ordered a Black '02 FLSTFI in November, the dealer stated it will be in the January allotment.
One thing is for sure, I've been hacking at the OEM picture in Corel for so long now it won't stay stock for long. I have a definite 'solo' profile I'm going to give it which includes fenders/exhausts/T bar/lowering kit/150 tire.....
I'll prob. spend more time wrenching it at first than riding....

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Well hell. Congrats to all you guys waiting on yer scooters. I suppose if ya have to wait, December is a good time to do so.

I got to ride home from work today in a T-Shirt here in Houston. 32 miles of pure Texas wind. Came up along side of this guy on a Rice Rocket on 2920. He was all bundled up and had this Elroy looking Fish Bowl on his head. (I ain't against helmets and believe it is a personal choice but Damn! I KNOW he got HBO on this one!)

Anyway, I decided that the wind felt so good that I wanted more so I taunted the guy. My RoadKing smoked his rocket! LOL! (To be honest it was probably more the rider than the machine. I split a truck and a minivan while bubble head was smoking to a stop LOL!) He pulled up to me at the stop light and said, Dude! What did you do to that thing?!? I smiled and said, "Added Balls!" LOL!

Keep Laughing, it makes yer face look better!

WHO YA?!?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
24 Participants
ltools
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing