V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vance and Hines quiet baffles.

How quiet are they.

Need help, local traffic cop in UK has targetted me for my Screamin Eagle Slip Ons, need something a little less barky.

Help!!!

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
If money is not an object and you do not care about the additional 2 HP a ProPipe gives you over some other 2-1s, you may want to consider Rb Racing Back Hole 2-1. I have it on my 107" and it is very quiet at speed and has a very nice deep rumble to it down low. Not a head turner here in Austria, got away with this pipe several times in 'green' Austria. I have a ProPipe in my parts storage and it will very likely stay there as long as I am in Austria......

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
monkeybrain uk said:
Vance and Hines quiet baffles.

How quiet are they.

Need help, local traffic cop in UK has targetted me for my Screamin Eagle Slip Ons, need something a little less barky.

Help!!!
Monkeybrain,

Go with the SuperTrapp tuneables. They are very quiet. The only non-stock pipes I have seen that are quieter are the HD Screaming Eagle Torque mufflers. See my links below for pics of the SuperTrapps (I had mine heat coated black. They normally come in chrome).

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
The V&H Quiet Baffles make the bike sound like a V8 with Flowmaster exhaust. Loud, but not abnoxious. Nice and throughty/bassy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts