·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
A universal power supply unit enables the Global Battery Charger to properly charge and maintain all H-D® 12-volt batteries worldwide. Included is a specific power cord that is required by various countries. Advanced solid state circuitry constantly monitors the battery's voltage without overcharging which causes damage. Switches to float mode automatically adjusting the charge rate up or down to keep the battery properly maintained for extended periods of time.
You can keep it plugged in all the time. I used a Battery Tender brand charger on my Night Train and it still has the original battery. You won't hurt it by keeping it hooked up.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...it should stop charging and go in maintain mode upon full charge.

Already answered!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALL You GREAT GUYS Have Helped Me So Much

Hey DR_DEUCE :)

After so many postings about me Harley that did'nt start ;with shorts in the bike ~ You and ALL the other great guys on this forum helped me get into the wind.

At the present time I'm just riding around my age restricted area. That should tell you how much of an ol' fart I am . . . :redrolf:

Everything on the bike is GOOD. And I can't tell you how GREAT it feel being in the wind. Again THANKS -2- U- &- other guys here.

So with that I will put a smile on ALL YOUR FACES. And this I share with you is being done without ~ ALCOHOL or DRUGS . . . :redrolf:

I get him my ol' nickname they use to call me in school; RAYRAY
I think this is going to be SO FUNNY.
I haven't taken him out YET, But he will have my BACK :clap:

ENJOY

I'll accept ALL suggestions and viewpoints on what you guys think of this.

Unplug it if you go riding.................

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
"So with that I will put a smile on ALL YOUR FACES. And this I share with you is being done without ~ ALCOHOL or DRUGS . . . "

This is why some ppl buy the trykes. Forget to put the feet down at a stop during a poker run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts