V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted an SAS because it is mostly a self contained unit with no external compressor to mount, but I am not waiting for them to be in stock. So, many recommend Legend for Fatboy rear suspensions, although I would consider others. BUT, no one seems to care how they impact the looks.

I have not been able to find post install pictures, anywhere. Even Legend’s install PDF shows nothing. Tried Youtube too. You would think Legend would be thorough In describing their products. Are they hiding something, but I admit I could have missed something. Try it yourself, try to google pictures of a mounted air system showing how they look Installed.

So.. can anyone show a picture, or give impressions how a Legend, or any other system impacts the looks? (performance is easy to find).

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1986 FXRSC #3/1250 Original Owner
320 Posts
This is my ex's 2006 it has a Ledgends air ride. If you look behind trans that chrome flat cover is the air pump. Thats all you see except if you have a handlebar switch and or a pressure gauge. I put the switch in the coil cover. I used a small switch so you barley notice it. No gauge. So to answer your question it doesn't impact the looks at all really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts