V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to attach some pics of my bike to a forum thread to show black jugs on a silver motor. What's the easiest way? Never done it before...
Thanx!!
DLR

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
DLRVelocity1 said:
Want to attach some pics of my bike to a forum thread to show black jugs on a silver motor. What's the easiest way? Never done it before...
Thanx!!
DLR

As you reply to a message or create a new message, you will see a section titled Additional Options. Click on the Manage Attachements button and you can attach files. There are file size limitations that will show up when clicking this button.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
The absolute easiest way is to use photobucket.com. I just discovered the site and it's great. Free and easy to use. Once you have loaded your pic in there there is a thumbnail with three different links underneath, just use the bottom one, copy it and then paste it into your post where you want the pic to show and it will come up as the picture (not as a link!) right in the thread, properly sized and able to be seen by all.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Guys...I'll give it a try..
DLR

·
Registered
46 Posts
cut & paste?

I dont have any scissors, and Im out of paste, havent used it since kindergarten. Does any body here speak english??:huh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts