V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to go along with the "How old are you" thread. What's your height and weight?

I'm 6'2", 200lbs. Any other tall/heavy sportster riders out there? Or am I the only one who looks like an over-grown goon when I ride?

·
Have chrome will travel
506 Posts
Homarr said:
Just to go along with the "How old are you" thread. What's your height and weight?

I'm 6'2", 200lbs. Any other tall/heavy sportster riders out there? Or am I the only one who looks like an over-grown goon when I ride?

:roflback:

My ex GF was learning how to ride and she bought an 883 used. I would take her to this parking lot where she could practice but she wasn't ready for the street yet. So I would ride it there. I could look in the mirror and see her laughing at me. She has a picture somewhere that she still threatens me with when she needs something fixed around her place.

6'-4" 280

·
Banned
169 Posts
I'm 5' 7", 160 something and if I were bigger I might have the nerve to ask the gal up the street if she knows she has two wheels sticking out of her butt, LoL ....Someone said she used to own a Dyna before she forgot where she left it.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
5-8 160 Just a fuggin smurf on a sportster.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
6'3", 235 lbs. :yes:

Oh yeah, I'm 46 (didn't respond to the other thread). :whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
I'm 6', 210 and have heard mention...something about a football :huh:

Don't really care as the 883 is my favorite bike to ride :D

·
1,336 Posts
xxxflhrci said:
I'm 6'2" 210 lbs. I rode a Sportster as my everyday ride for 8 years.
You don't look that big in your avator:huh:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bigguy39 said:

My ex GF was learning how to ride and she bought an 883 used. I would take her to this parking lot where she could practice but she wasn't ready for the street yet. So I would ride it there. I could look in the mirror and see her laughing at me. She has a picture somewhere that she still threatens me with when she needs something fixed around her place.

6'-4" 280
Same size, same story, wish I wasn't so big, fun bike to ride.

·
Banned
154 Posts
5'-10" 200 something #

Traded the Sporty in on a Dyna.

Maybe I looked a little big on it, but that's not why I traded it. Just wanted a bigger tank, displacement.

phuck anyone that laughs about yer size. The quicker you get pharther away phrom them, the smaller you look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
6'4" 240 I feel a little cramped on the sporty but I just cant get over the look on all the big twin guys round here when Im screaming past em on one wheel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I have been told I look a bit big on my 1200s but who cares. and it go like a bat out of hell with all the extra goodies on it.... and I love it

6` 230 lb

1 - 20 of 60 Posts