V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought this Honda CR 250r. I thought I wanted to get back into riding, but I'm realizing that I'm just too old and out of shape. This bike has too much power for me to handle. It is in excellent condition. Needs nothing.

$1500 obo

This thing runs AWESOME. Lots of new parts installed in the last 6 months...including:
Recent top end - very few rides on this top-end. Engine is very tight.
NEW V-force 3 reed cage
NEW Bills pipe
NEW MSR Swingarm Chain Rub Plate
NEW Primary Drive 520 H Racing Chain
NEW Primary Drive front and Rear Steel Sprocket
NEW Acerbis Chain Guide
NEW Motion Pro Throttle and Clutch Cable
NEW Tusk T-7 Aluminum Handlebar
NEW Pro Taper Aluminum Throttle Tube
NEW front fender
Front forks rebuilt with new seals

The guy I bought it from lives a few blocks over from me. He never raced it, and I haven't either. Just weekends riding out in the local trails. I need to stick to 4-wheelers though before I kill myself on this screamer!!

Everything on this bike works properly. Starts 1st kick, and it rides very tight. It is too tall for me (I'm 5'6") and too fast for me.

Willing to trade for a 4x4 ATV, truck, jeep etc...depending on condition, or will consider cash offers. I do have some gear (pants, boots, helmet, goggles) that can be included for the right price.

Email me: [email protected]

I do have pics I can email and I can take many more if necessary. Feel free to ask questions. If I don't have the answer...I can talk to the previous owner and get it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha...woops. I thought for sure I put that in the title.

It is a 1994 CR 250r.

Thanks...sorry about that.

·
1,336 Posts
I would love to have that thing. Great Deal does that include shipping to NC,^rolleyez^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts