V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

Last call!

Hollister is this weekend. JimmyK and I will be at Johnnie's at about 9:00AM. Who else is going and has a desire to meet and bend an elbow???

Reply here so we can formulate a plan. I have a couple of others riding down with me so now we need to set time and place for a quick get together.

manny

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Anyone from Redline going?

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be, I'll know for sure later this week.

If so, probably only a couple...not an 'official' deal.

manny

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
manny said:
Might be, I'll know for sure later this week.

If so, probably only a couple...not an 'official' deal.

manny

Cool bro. I was wondering mainly about Doc. We did get to jawing some. LOL!

Flights still look good. I will call you in the morning to confirm.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I will not be able to provide transportation for ya, I am riding down to SoCal this weekend to visit the family.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Sidewalk said:
I will not be able to provide transportation for ya, I am riding down to SoCal this weekend to visit the family.

Not a problem, Manny has me covered.
Thanks

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This could be the last run for the Shiny Red FAsTBOY !

I am putting it up for sale. I placed a thread in the classified section.

I am ready to build #21...LOL.

So, this could be a historic run for the FAsTBOY!

manny

·
Registered
129 Posts
You guys goin' up on Saturday still? I'm goin' up Friday now (yes, was able take the day off!!) Gonna leave around 7am from Oakland. Not sure if we're stayin' overnite yet.. Tryin' to get a dogsitter (my usual guy is goin' camping for 5 days! He never goes anywhere!!) So, we'll have to see..
nickp.

·
Registered
629 Posts
nickp said:
You guys goin' up on Saturday still? I'm goin' up Friday now (yes, was able take the day off!!) Gonna leave around 7am from Oakland. Not sure if we're stayin' overnite yet.. Tryin' to get a dogsitter (my usual guy is goin' camping for 5 days! He never goes anywhere!!) So, we'll have to see..
nickp.
You could try to board at Alameda Pet Hospital:D

510-523-1626

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
nickp said:
nickp.
Yo Nick,

Yea leaving early Sat AM. I am flying into SFO Friday night. Are y'all going to be there Sat?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts