V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I do believe my Brother Manny is going. He'll be headed out from Nappa. Stay tuned I'm sure he will kick his 2 cents in.

·
old timer
516 Posts
I will be at Hollister, with Scooter88b from Reno. You will be able to locate me..I'll be the big guy at the bar in Johnnies on Saturday morning, drinking bloody marys and Coronas.

No joke!

Send me a note if you want to meet there, I'm there every year. I'd be happy to meet with forum members.

manny

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Manny..

My wife and I are riding down from Oakland, and will be lookin' for you at Johnnie's.. You can't miss me either.. I'm the great lookin' guy with the Orange Deuce and the beautiful wife! hehe!

I've never been, and am lookin' forward to it! Usually campin' on 4th weekend, but this year the dogsitter is leaving town for the holiday.
Therefore, we get one day at Hollister instead of the weekend of fishin' and drinkin'!

·
Registered
129 Posts
thanks Jimmy.. I'm in love with her.. When you love it 1,000 times more a year after buying it, you know you made a good choice!
nickp.

·
old timer
516 Posts
With the time approaching for Hollister...is anyone who's going interested in establishing a time and place for a meeting?

I'll be riding down from Napa. I leave about 6:00 A.M. so that I get in there about 8:30A.M. there's good parking then and I eat breakfast and then start to party.

I'll be passing thru Oakland on my way so nick if you wanted to ride down with us that'd be just great.

Otherwise let's set up some times for meeting and sharing a brew and shaking hands.

manny

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Manny,

I will be comming up from Riverside, CA. It will take us awhile....about 8 hours. Im going to leave either Thursday or real early Friday morning. Mabey we all could meet up at Johnnies say noon or so on Saturday....just a thought. RIDE LIKE U STOLE IT!!!! I will post more info later.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Ok the hell with it !

Manny, can you pick me up at the airport Friday night ( 10:30 or so sorry). If so, I'll be happy to fly in and ride out with my brother!

P.S. I'll need to borrow The Shiney Red FAsTBoy again and I promise not to run her out a gas on the freeway again. :D

HEY HIPPO !!!! ANY CHANCE OF YOU MEETING UP WITH US AGAIN?

·
old timer
516 Posts
I think that I can accomodate that...but you may have to ride the SSCV this time...I might want to ride the FAsTBOY myself...LOL !

Hippo, whadda you think?

manny

·
Registered
629 Posts
Where are you going to fly into?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
manny said:
I think that I can accomodate that...but you may have to ride the SSCV this time...I might want to ride the FAsTBOY myself...LOL !

Hippo, whadda you think?

manny
Hey bro check our site. Times in are much better, Screw it I will arrive at any time that is best for you.

SSCV... Fatboy?...I don't care. I want to ride with my brother is all. Check our site and let me know.

·
Registered
629 Posts
JimmyK said:

SFO. Why do ya ask? Do you want to pick me up and drop me off at Mannys? Hey, we can do that beer ! :D
I may seriously be able to do that. Give me a time and flight number.

·
Registered
629 Posts
You can ride ***** on my Buell:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Sidewalk said:
I may seriously be able to do that. Give me a time and flight number.
I'll get back to you on that and by the way thanks. This just came up today and I am coordinating with Manny. Right now, other than we want to do it, we don't know (Insert four stars here ). LOL

·
Registered
629 Posts
I live right across the bay from there. I hate the place, but I owe a beer still:D

I will be nice and bring my Bronco.

·
old timer
516 Posts
LOL...if you only knew. THe laugh I am getting from visualizing JimmyK riding ***** on a Buell. Can you ride on the rear wheel really well?

That's one for the books....

manny

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
manny said:
LOL...if you only knew. THe laugh I am getting from visualizing JimmyK riding ***** on a Buell. Can you ride on the rear wheel really well?

That's one for the books....

manny

Hey brother, I want to see you and all. And I sure as hell want to ride with you again. And doing the Hollister Run, where the whole concept of 1% was born would be great. And getting back to the roads of CA would be a blast. But don't push it.

BLA HAHATheKiaIsAllTheDegradationICanTake HA!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Manny..

I'm ridin' up to Hollister from Modesto area with a couple buddies, but I would love to meet ya at a waterin' hole to tip one back and say hello.
Let me know a time.. I'll be arriving about 9am on Saturday.
Talk to ya. nickp.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts