V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll I went to Hollister on Friday morning with a couple buddies.. It was a good time had by all.. Great food, drinkin' and socializing.. Some some old faces, and met some new..
Friday was quiet I'm sure compared to those of you that went Saturday or today..
Didn't seem to be much 'colors' present, which made for zero tension in the air.. I'm sure that might have changed, with Saturday and Sunday.

Got a couple good Tshirts and ate way too much! Some some sweet scoots and did some nice ridin'..

Whether was awesome.. Hot, but not too hot.. Slight breeze in the air to keep things on the cool side.. (Unfortunately, no airbrush bikini tops were seen!)

Hopefully everone had as enjoyable of a time as we did! I'll try to get a couple pictures up in the next couple days.. I gotta get em from my buddies digital camera.

On a side note: Another couple friends that went down yesterday, were leaving town yesterday night (saturday) and saw 75 to 100 HA's rollin' into town..
nickp.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Well Manny and I were there yesterday. Crowd was estimated at 75k.

We passed the same group in Gilmore heading in. Personally I think Hollister is their run and enjoyed their presence. Fact is if ya treat em right they WILL treat you better. Went by their booth and they were treating everyone well.

This was the 55th Anniversary of where it all started and anyone who loves the lifestyle, in one way or another, knowingly or not, tips their hat to Hollister 1947.

Hollister 2002 was GREAT and I am proud to have been a part of it, in particular, along side a beloved BROTHER.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree Jimmy.. Its exciting to be part of the celebration..
I too went by the HA's booth and the vibe was good.. Everyone was friendly..

The crowd on Saturday was massive compared to Friday if 75k was the
estimate. I would say at the most on Friday there was 20k.

Glad you guys had a good time like myself.. Are you already back in Texas?? Quick trip?
nickp.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Yea I'm at work now. It was a quick trip indeed. Flew in Friday night, Manny picked me up around 7:45. We went and had a couple of beers and then hit the hay.

4:00 AM Sat we was up. Left for Hollister at 5:00 AM. Hit one of the local club houses and paid our respects Sat night.

Sun morning back at the airport. Flew back to Houston and here I sit. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts