V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fine day of riding with the delinquents...what a great way to start a hoilday...MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Thanks Doug and Jeff...Linda and I enjoyed the day!

John

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Yep.

Couldn't ask for a nicer December day or better company!

Merry Christmas!

regards,

wyo

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Yea the mall was just friggin great!!! I stepped back oustside at about 2:30 and got thinkin real hard about what I missed.

Happy Holidays

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
I don't want to rub it in but it was a great day to ride vafatboy. Glad it wasn't me at the mall today. The route was a good one, more or less a get to know your bike again, since I have not really riden much lately due to work. I'm impressed with the new motor Wyo. I'm suprised the flames have not burnt out on your bike yet. That thing is bad a$$. Now I really need to start doing some engine mods even think about staying in your mirrors!! Suggestions anyone? Thanks for the great ride NOVA D's. :thanks:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I am bummed I missed it. But the OL and I did get out on the bikes and cruised over to the in-laws for the family brunch. She got to show off her riding skills successfully navigatig their very steep and very icy driveway. Man was it nice out.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Missed another one!

Nice new clubhouse, sorry I missed another ride but having and early Christmas with the 5 year old niece was a must attend event.

Did manage to get out in the afternoon and went out towards Manassas. Had a nice ride now that I can finally put the new motor to its fullest, the highlight of the ride was watching the look of surprise on a Wing Nuts face when he couldn't pull away from me at a light!

HD-LUX I know what you're going through I've been working with my other half since last X-mas to build her confidence, and get her out on the road as much as I can, good luck.

Happy Holidays to all and looking forward to sharing some miles in the new year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts